1.1.4 Patch Progress

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
theruler

Re: 1.1.4 Patch Progress

Post by theruler »

Silverhawk wrote:
vimes wrote:
Typically around noon I think.
I think theruler read "launch" (of the patch). Lunch and Launch ... almost the same ... :D
The stress of waiting... :roll:
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

He does a lot of thinking about modding does Petri. :D
Dungeon Legend about the Master of Grimrock
timblo

Post by timblo »

Item awkward handling

Unfortunately, there is no automatic compare function
MaxiM

Post by MaxiM »

Please, postpone thinking about modding, just allow some of us to play with high-res tetures and with borderless window that isn't topmost (and quicksave). Pretty please :)
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
~George Bernard Shaw
Eschia

Post by Eschia »

My concern is how would we receive future updates. Do we download it from the forums? 1.1.4 sounds pretty sweet.
Drax

Post by Drax »

Eschia wrote:My concern is how would we receive future updates. Do we download it from the forums? 1.1.4 sounds pretty sweet.
If Steam, then via them. If the DRM version from the website, than you'll get it off the same place you got the original (humble bundle link)
PSY

Post by PSY »

petri wrote: Work in progress:
- Thinking about modding
Think harder ;)
https://psy-labs.com
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return
quester99

Post by quester99 »

PSY wrote:
petri wrote: Work in progress:
- Thinking about modding
Think harder ;)
hahaha you got me laughing on that one. :D

I'm sure they're gonna get modding in there somehow.
Silverhawk

Post by Silverhawk »

Drax wrote:
Eschia wrote:My concern is how would we receive future updates. Do we download it from the forums? 1.1.4 sounds pretty sweet.
If Steam, then via them. If the DRM version from the website, than you'll get it off the same place you got the original (humble bundle link)
Then there is the question if the users who use the Non-Steam-Version and download from the humble bundle link will get a patch or a new installer. I prefer ... both. :D
Drax

Post by Drax »

Silverhawk wrote:
Drax wrote:
Then there is the question if the users who use the Non-Steam-Version and download from the humble bundle link will get a patch or a new installer. I prefer ... both. :D
Depends how they do their patching process. The current game is pretty self-contained (exe, .dat and a couple of other files). Whether they'll just say "copy this, you're done" or want to modify files is upto the Devs :-)