[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
poqwer11

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by poqwer11 »

Whisper wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:04 am ny update/patch/new version planned for mod?
And why update? Have you encountered critical errors somewhere?
The mod was tested before the release!!! After all, 5 years of painstaking work!!!
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

marten_1992 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:16 pm thx very much, already had thought about that, still no luck...
SpoilerShow
A1, B2
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Hmm! I am in Malan Tail and have questions:
1. Will the key to the sewer be later in the game or is there any other way to get into the sewer?
2. Where is the intendant hiding from me?
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

poqwer11 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:44 am Hmm! I am in Malan Tail and have questions:
1. Will the key to the sewer be later in the game or is there any other way to get into the sewer?
2. Where is the intendant hiding from me?
1. The sewers are for later in the game.
2. When you enter the castle go right and the intendant, who looks like a mage, is in one of the rooms.
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

thx , even with that information I am not able to open the door :mrgreen:
will load an older save - hope I have one - and try again
I need a confirmation pls
SpoilerShow
nw corner is A1 ? and one block per column ?
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

marten_1992 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:45 am thx , even with that information I am not able to open the door :mrgreen:
will load an older save - hope I have one - and try again
I need a confirmation pls
SpoilerShow
nw corner is A1 ? and one block per column ?
NW corner is A1.
SpoilerShow
There are notes for A1,A4,C4. So for column A there are two blocks.
. The last one should be in
SpoilerShow
B2. So no block on column D.
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

many many many thx , that finally did it :D
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

marten_1992 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:53 am i am stuck again :evil:
the moving blocks puzzle in the mine, only found two notes and so far I would think it s
SpoilerShow
A4 and C4
, tried all combos with these two but nothing worked ...
next one . captain of the golden ship. no idea about that, ship might be the sun but the captain ? helios ?
also I did not find a hint to that crystal button puzzle in the armory
that head and tails puzzle could be a little hard to solve for non english speakers, in my country it s head and number fx
but overall really great mod, thx very much for making it :D
Well, seems that it is ok for the mine puzzle.

Captain of the golden ship: there is an item related to that in the same level.
Note than in an very early version, those riddles (and for most of the mod's riddles) were answered differently, by typing the exact solution in a dialogue box. But the whole things was making a crash, so.. now you have to put item instead.
And that was not helios but jean bart.

There is no hint for that cristal puzzle, you have to listen to the sound, I'm not sure now, but I think when you don't hear a sound, you're good, or it's the opposite.

Whisper wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:04 am 2 bongobeat: Any update/patch/new version planned for mod?
Yes, it will be one to fix a few minor things.

Talking about updates: I've just seen that in Malan Tael, you can buy an item "Secret Apparatus", please do not do it, in an early version, that item was buyable, and then I putted it in the epic item list. Then I forgot to remove it from the shop, also you can sell it.

So, do not buy it, or you will make a difference into the epic item count and it will broke the real number.
That item is won in a small level of the map, I won't say where, I think most of the players already found it (maybe).

Appologises for that.
poqwer11 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:14 pm
marten_1992 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:53 am , tried all combos with these two but nothing worked ...
Everything is fine there, think maybe you mixed up the coordinates
SpoilerShow
(A4 - 4A, C4 - 4C)
marten_1992 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:53 am next one . captain of the golden ship. no idea about that, ship might be the sun but the captain ? helios ?
Sorry, but just a little hint:
SpoilerShow
The item is somewhere in this category of locations and maybe you can put it on yourself!
bongobeat, I found the number pi!!!!! :lol:
marten_1992 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:53 am but overall really great mod, thx very much for making it
Completely and completely in solidarity!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
May I ask what item it is to be sure? Maybe in pm if needed.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

poqwer11 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:42 am
Whisper wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:04 am ny update/patch/new version planned for mod?
And why update? Have you encountered critical errors somewhere?
The mod was tested before the release!!! After all, 5 years of painstaking work!!!
It seems that there is still minor bugs around, not really important except one, about the item buyable I mentionned in the previous message.

Well, we've done lot of work (me and some testers).
But that was predictable, after all, only one people finished the mod int the latest version, personnaly I played the mod in a previous version, and 2 "full" testing, will never detect every possible bug. Players always find new one :oops: :x :lol:
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

Hi, I´m clueless:

Zo Temple: Cant crack secrests with altars in first two rooms - vanquished priest (no rings at all here) and great stone - boulder? i have hunch that i have seen some at the surface but do not know where exactly or where i have thrown it:).

Is it possible to clear completely clear after getting into the Deathmarch west after getting into Tannhauser stronghold? Or lichs will keep summoning undead until it is completely full?

Stronghold - mirror of the past - intials of
SpoilerShow
who? LT?