[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
bongobeat

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by bongobeat »

Fimir wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:05 am Hi,

need help with some secrets again:

Rocky moutain undeground:
- room behind the wall near save/ressurection/heal crystal. How to get there?
Rocky mountan:
- unreachable platform with ladder one level above ground - you can see/throw there something from same level that is reachable from top teleport puzzle. It seems like there are stair to undeground there. How to get there?
Looked/clicked/tried to mine/climbed/throwed things - no outcome.

I have feeling that they can be connected, but cannot crack nor one or other.

Swamps:
- where to get plant for the oggres prisoner quest from previous area? Im sure it is right under my nose somewhere, yet cannot find it...
- room behind the wall: that's unreachable at the moment, maybe very later.
- unreachable platform: well not very sure, can you please make a screen of that? right now I don't see what that is.
(About some stairs, there is a stairs that you can't reach at the moment. For the other thing I need a screenshot.

- plants: the plant is not far from the town gate (the large gate), take road to the swamp, the plant looks like a red mushroom
Banaora wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:57 pm I am at the "Rite of the moon" puzzle right now and don't know what to do. There is this 4x4 field with one moveable cube and 4 statues (2 men, 2 women) but I haven't found a hint except some writing about Rite of the Moon in the Zo temple.

Did I miss something?
Try to move the cube according to the corridor in zo temple's rite of the moon.
ene wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:24 pm What is this map for?
is it supposed to give you a clue for the 2nd jean bart key or somethiing?
It don't give a clue, as for what is that, the answer lies underground.
ene wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:02 pm 'What can destroy wood'

Fire? water?
king's conan's hose ? :D

Actually a lot of things can destroy wood. I don't get the way to interact with this riddle, i even try a pick axe, bash with a torch, bombing at me in front of the ladder :lol: don't get it..

hint pls
try to burn it with a torch, but "without your hands"
Banaora wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:11 am So I was fighting the undead in the valley of bones.
SpoilerShow
That I summoned with the horn.
A very hard fight in my opinion and something strange happened. After some time I couldn't find the boss anymore. There was no boss health bar any longer. So the boss somehow died
SpoilerShow
(I'm sure of this because the dwarves also say I finished the quest and they grant me access to the mines.)
and I don't know how. Can it happen that when he calls undead they spawn on top of him and kill him?

Something else: Does this boss drop something important? I have not found his body or any loot and I want to know whether I need to continue searching.
Well, that's odd, you sure you didnt kill it by throwing a bomb or using wall fires, then he was killed by the dot and you were too busy killings every lasting adds to notice the boss?
Anyway, the boss don't drop anything, but you can still collect a few items in the teleport/blocked zones that are unlocked after the bossfight.
The undeads cannot kill him.
Well, whatever happened, it triggered the next step of the main quest, the dwarvish mines. Everything's ok.

Just thinking of something, maybe one add killed him when it spawned on it, as the boss was walking on a tile that adds are spawned, I have seen that sometimes, but for monsters that were spawned in the air. When they hit the ground, and if there is a monster, they kill it.
But, if I remember well, those monster are spawned directly on the ground.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

Currently stuck at finding the 3rd green gem.
SpoilerShow
I have the spirit call green gem and the forest flying eyeball monster that dropped a green gem.
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

Hi all, I have a couple of questions!

Rocky Canyon undeground:
1. The waterfall (10/13) is hiding something, how can it be turned off?
2. Is it possible to open the hatch (17/9)?

Rocky Canyon:
1. I can not get to the point (13/7), (there is visible bag)?
2. Fimir earlier asked about the platform with a ladder, I think he meant the point (18/8)
3. How to turn off the force field (29/21)? Near the point (31/23) is a tree, through this tree fly projectiles, but nothing happens???
4. I put Power Get on the altar of lost souls (4/24), which caused something to happen, but what happened, I can't figure out???

Swamp:
1. What does the choice in the following dialogue affect?
"Don't leave right now . On second thought and since you've proven yourselves to be of great valor to the Light, I will grant you with another gift : a Baal blessing. Will you accept it? That's a great honour for us. We will accept it. Thank you ! 2. Well I don't think we are ready for that ! We will not accept it "
2. And what does it mean:
May the sacred Tree of the Indakush enlighten your journey.

Thank you in advance for your help !!!
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

poqwer11 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:03 am Rocky Canyon:
4. I put Power Get on the altar of lost souls (4/24), which caused something to happen, but what happened, I can't figure out???
AFAIK you put the soul of the paladin (which looks like a power gem) on the altar and get a real power gem in return.
poqwer11 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:03 am Swamp:
"Don't leave right now . On second thought and since you've proven yourselves to be of great valor to the Light, I will grant you with another gift : a Baal blessing. Will you accept it? That's a great honour for us. We will accept it. Thank you ! 2. Well I don't think we are ready for that ! We will not accept it "

check your traits if you accept the blessing. the buff is described there.
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

There is a riddle in the mines I can't solve: It covers great distance, still it's small. When you pick it up you would better pack it up.

I was thinking of a coin, an arrow or a bullet or the timepiece, a sack or a box but nothing worked so far.

[Edit] Solved it but only by trying out stuff from my inventory randomly. The solution was very hard to guess in my opinion and I was surprised that this item actually worked.
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Banaora wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:40 pm There is a riddle in the mines I can't solve: It covers great distance, still it's small. When you pick it up you would better pack it up.

I was thinking of a coin, an arrow or a bullet or the timepiece, a sack or a box but nothing worked so far.

[Edit] Solved it but only by trying out stuff from my inventory randomly. The solution was very hard to guess in my opinion and I was surprised that this item actually worked.
I can't remember where I find that one, but I may have modified it to be less obvious. Maybe I shouldn't have.
poqwer11 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:03 am Hi all, I have a couple of questions!

Rocky Canyon undeground:
1. The waterfall (10/13) is hiding something, how can it be turned off?
2. Is it possible to open the hatch (17/9)?

Rocky Canyon:
1. I can not get to the point (13/7), (there is visible bag)?
2. Fimir earlier asked about the platform with a ladder, I think he meant the point (18/8)
3. How to turn off the force field (29/21)? Near the point (31/23) is a tree, through this tree fly projectiles, but nothing happens???

Swamp:

Rocky Canyon undeground:
1) It cannot be turned off. As the dialogue said, check the lanterna on the ceiling.
2) No

Rocky Canyon:
1) This has something to do with one of the sorcerer's item, that has to be placed on something that belong to him.
2) That ladder, and that area is not accessible for the moment, dont bother with it now.
3) A secret button is nearby.
4) As Banaora answered, this was meant to free the paladin's soul and give you back a (standart) power gem in exchange.

Swamp:
1) Banaora answered to that. The priest give's you a tome, whatever choice you make, but if you accept the gift, you will have a small buff in addition for each characters of the party.
2) That's just an expression I've written related to the ancient Sunwarrior empire. They happened to host a great tree in a place called the Indakush. Just a name.
Pompidom wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:28 am Currently stuck at finding the 3rd green gem.
SpoilerShow
I have the spirit call green gem and the forest flying eyeball monster that dropped a green gem.
The last green gem can be found in the level
SpoilerShow
Castle H. West Gate, a gnome will help you.

Fimir

Post by Fimir »

bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:35 am
- unreachable platform: well not very sure, can you please make a screen of that? right now I don't see what that is.
(About some stairs, there is a stairs that you can't reach at the moment. For the other thing I need a screenshot.
Unreachable platform in rocky mountains - I think that you have already anwered to someone else, that it will be accesible later.
https://ibb.co/nRSQsZt

Found that bloody plant finally:), thanks.

And got stuck in planeterium:
SpoilerShow
Do i get it right tha i have to have nebula in this position to set the ball in square in front of me?
https://ibb.co/D49F6B3
In that case i have this set up, but doors stays closed...
https://ibb.co/RpcnYv1
alois

Post by alois »

Banaora wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:40 pm There is a riddle in the mines I can't solve: It covers great distance, still it's small. When you pick it up you would better pack it up.

I'm stuck on the other one, "put into a pit" etc... I (think to) have the solution, but all my solution-based objects (bombs, spells, for example) do not work :(

alois :)
2498billb

Post by 2498billb »

Hi can anyone help, in the rocky mines I need to cross a broken bridge, I have wood from the trees, rope and nuts & bolts, have used the rope ok but how do you use the wood? i have tried everything but still cannot see how to do it, pls help. Also cannot get into the forge in Skycity where do i find the item to place in the alcove? thx in advance.
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Fimir wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:11 am
bongobeat wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:35 am
Unreachable platform in rocky mountains - I think that you have already anwered to someone else, that it will be accesible later.
https://ibb.co/nRSQsZt

Found that bloody plant finally:), thanks.

And got stuck in planeterium:
SpoilerShow
Do i get it right tha i have to have nebula in this position to set the ball in square in front of me?
https://ibb.co/D49F6B3
In that case i have this set up, but doors stays closed...
https://ibb.co/RpcnYv1
Ah yes, it won't be accessible for now.

About the planetarium:
keep trying, the pushable spheres need to be put exactly under the six nebulas
alois wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:33 pm

I'm stuck on the other one, "put into a pit" etc... I (think to) have the solution, but all my solution-based objects (bombs, spells, for example) do not work :(

alois :)
that would be a dangerous container.

in spoiler:
SpoilerShow
did you try something related to fire?