[Open / Signup] One Room Round Robin 3 - Calling All Modders

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Leki

Re: [Open / Signup] One Room Round Robin 3 - Calling All Mod

Post by Leki »

No.6, please.
I'm the Gate I'm the Key.
Dawn of Lore
Eleven Warrior

Post by Eleven Warrior »

Room 1 the Graveyard please. If I do get this room ill need a theme or story for it so I can build on it :) and what you need in the Graveyard, would like to add some Fog fx to the ground area if possible. I have some neat ideas for this area but ill leave it up to you John np :)
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

Room list updated! :) At work at the moment, but just quick responses to your queries...

@Isaac: Got a couple of plot thoughts regarding the Dark Tower, but in all cases it is basically the home of an evil wizard / vampire that has been dishing out all of the evil here. So traps for "Hero type visitors" and/or rooms where crazy experiments could take place fit well, as does anything "high magic" really (portals to other places etc).

@Diarmuid: At the moment, the dungeon under the Twisted Forest is just the dungeon tileset. My current thoughts are to use the "Mine" tileset under the Eastern part of the town to mix it up a bit, but if we have no Swamp area, the Twisted Forest could be themed like the area under the Bog in the main game.

@Eleven Warrior: As it's a big self-contained area, you are free to do whatever you will to the area (in-keeping with the graveyard theme), but there is already fog and old twisted trees in the area as it stands :).
My Grimrock Projects Page with links to the Grimrock Model Toolkit, GrimFBX, Atlas Toolkit, QuickBar, NoteBook and the Oriental Weapons Pack.
AdrTru

Post by AdrTru »

No.2 for me please.
My LOG2 projects: virtual money, Forge recipes, liquid potions and
MultiAlcoveManager, Toolbox, Graphic text,
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

No. 7 for me. Two undergound levels 9x9 and one on surface 12x12. My room have some monsters (nothing special) and you can get some damage... or not :lol:
Skuggasveinn

Post by Skuggasveinn »

no.8 please.
Link to all my LoG 2 assets on Nexus.
Link to all my LoG 1 assets on Nexus.
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

23 maybe, not sure how I will have time to be fully involved in modding.
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

AdrTru, Dhomochevsky, Skuggasveinn, Drakkan and Xanathar - Rooms added.

I've opened up the bog to allow more people to pick rooms with an above ground area.

Plan is to send out the file sometime between this weekend and the following weekend (somewhere between 9th and 16th May) for the first room to be built! :) Exciting times!
My Grimrock Projects Page with links to the Grimrock Model Toolkit, GrimFBX, Atlas Toolkit, QuickBar, NoteBook and the Oriental Weapons Pack.
Eburt

Post by Eburt »

I am tentatively interested (any room would be fine - probably one of the indoor only ones since they seem less popular). However, I am in the middle of a lot of real life things right now, so I'm not sure I'll be able to make a reasonable commitment. Is there a sign-up deadline?
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Eburt wrote:I am tentatively interested (any room would be fine - probably one of the indoor only ones since they seem less popular). However, I am in the middle of a lot of real life things right now, so I'm not sure I'll be able to make a reasonable commitment. Is there a sign-up deadline?
It's assumed that some will drop out for various personal reasons; (it can happen to any of us unexpectedly).
I don't know the deadline, but I would assume it's sometime in the next two to three weeks... The mod is supposed to be well underway, if not close to done by then ~as I understand it. But who knows... The ORRR2 was supposed to take two months or so, and took us a year.
(But I doubt anyone can or wants to invest that much into it a second time.)

Return to “Mod Creation”