Character Genders?

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
Saice

Re: Character Genders?

Post by Saice »

Why are we hung up on genders of Icon Head shots of fantasy races? No idea. But here using some simple logic and assuming programmer are going to sort by gender I made you this.

ImageLoG2Genders by Saice, on Flickr

But I would like to add that everything NOT human often really could go both ways gender wise for most of the head shots.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
My end game stats LoG 1st play through
Boeroer

Post by Boeroer »

Well now that's really mature, telling somebody to go and fuck themselves and that they are gay - because they disagree.
What price the world? What? That expensive? Then I'll take a small coke...
spectre900

Post by spectre900 »

Saice wrote:Why are we hung up on genders of Icon Head shots of fantasy races? No idea. But here using some simple logic and assuming programmer are going to sort by gender I made you this.
SpoilerShow
ImageLoG2Genders by Saice, on Flickr
But I would like to add that everything NOT human often really could go both ways gender wise for most of the head shots.
True, but I think LoG1 had maybe 1/4 of the non-human races be female characters, and I guess it's the same here. Also male and females uses different audio samples and a slightly different paperdoll behind the armor slots, tho not sure if it really applies to the other races.
Saice

Post by Saice »

spectre900 wrote:
True, but I think LoG1 had maybe 1/4 of the non-human races be female characters, and I guess it's the same here. Also male and females uses different audio samples and a slightly different paperdoll behind the armor slots, tho not sure if it really applies to the other races.
Oh Hey your right there is a different paper doll at least for humans... Give me a few and I'll see if I can nail this down for you.
Saice

Post by Saice »

Ok I am correct with Humans and Minotaurs up there. They have different paper dolls for male and female. How ever Insectoids, Lizardmen, and Ratlings do not have two different paper dolls.

now testing some more Insectsoids, Lizardmen, and Ratlings also do not have different audio for taking damage. So either they are all hermaphrodites, sexless, or they just did not bother to code in gender differences for those three races. Since Human and Minotaur both show a 50/50 split that is confirmable in game we can assume that it is the same for the other three races.

You know unless some dev wants to come around and correct us.
Luj1

Post by Luj1 »

Mychaelh wrote:
[please make at least a GENIAL troll entry next!]
+1
RPG veteran