ESC leaving character menu

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
Ice

Re: ESC leaving character menu

Post by Ice »

If this is implemented, I hope that it is a feature that we can turn on/off, because hitting ESC is really the best way to quickly pause the game to do something else. There should always be a button that automatically brings up the menu, and there is, in most games.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf »

I vote for using SPACE to close all window... its a little slow to click on X to close the window, also SPACE i think is faster than ESC (you already have the thumb in the space key when playing with WASD.

Also, i think able to open all character window with, for example key 5 and inventory could be very usefull to trade stuff.
Dafoof

Post by Dafoof »

Nightwolf wrote:I vote for using SPACE to close all window... its a little slow to click on X to close the window, also SPACE i think is faster than ESC (you already have the thumb in the space key when playing with WASD.
Yeah, I vote for SPACE as well for the exact same reasons, it seems like a natural key to clear the screen, a la Diablo.