congratulations devs!!!!!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
dbgager

Re: congratulations devs!!!!!

Post by dbgager »

Great job developers..Please make more games like this in the future.
DunCrow

Post by DunCrow »

resonansER wrote:I'm play first 30 minutes....
Developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
You have platinum HANDS, BRILLIANT MIND AND RIGHT VISION OF what all need gamers!!! I wish YOU millions dollars profit, family luck and sexual satisfaction ALWAYS!!! You are always in my mind with you GAMES!!!
If you ever make a a boxed version, please put that quote on the box in big fat letters. It's so much win.
Cryroth

Post by Cryroth »

Congratz on your release but I will be more precise Congratz on actually making a classic rpg that so many gamers wanted but corporate rats doesn't think that nobody will buy them!
Mar-x

Post by Mar-x »

After my first hour of play, I wipe the tears from my eyes, tears that are shed when a lost friend is returned, tears for a thing of beauty, tears of appreciation, tears that make me feel 'almost human'.
Well done guys, this is better than any of us could have wished for. Your adherence to what made games fun has shon through and blinded me.
Congrats and well done. FLAWLESS VICTORY
Artillus

Post by Artillus »

resonansER wrote:I'm play first 30 minutes....
Developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
You have platinum HANDS, BRILLIANT MIND AND RIGHT VISION OF what all need gamers!!! I wish YOU millions dollars profit, family luck and sexual satisfaction ALWAYS!!! You are always in my mind with you GAMES!!!

Second that Thank you for bringing alot of my childhood flushing back to me in full vivid color. Even if i did simulate this on Paper and Pen Thank You
Todbringer

Post by Todbringer »

I'm absolutelly speechless with emotions. Thank you for resurrecting my old, good memories. This game is exactly what I've been dreaming for for far too long. Thank you, and... you are going to give us more, right? ;)
Jack Dandy

Post by Jack Dandy »

Congratulations on getting this out!
Tom13J

Post by Tom13J »

I registered just to say BIG THANK YOU :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!So far 2 levels behind me, no issues, no problems!! You did it in 4 peaople team plus some small help( i think) and you did better then many big companys with thier "big", full of bugs games. Hope I will dont find any bad things on my path through dungeons, but so far 11/10!!! Well done!!!!....ok going back to kill those bloddy walking plants....
Aeon

Post by Aeon »

What I can say is just: You exceeded all my expectations, such a great game! All the atmospheres I got from the good old days are back!

All my congrats to you, and BIG THANKS for making THIS game! :D

Now, wiping the sweat from my hands and lets climb down to the third floor! :mrgreen:
regomar

Post by regomar »

About half an hour in and I love it! LOVE it!

Best old school game in years!