What Game Are You Playing While Waiting For LoG2

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
MASKOAA

Re: What Game Are You Playing While Waiting For LoG2

Post by MASKOAA »

Just picked up Dead Space 1 and 2 on Steam for 5 dollars each. I love scifi horror. Will play those as soon as I'm down with my Toorum run......on level 10 now.

Also waiting on the new Sniper Elite game b/c I love thinking shooters as opposed to Rambo shooters like COD.
BlueLegion

Post by BlueLegion »

MASKOAA wrote:Just picked up Dead Space 1 and 2 on Steam for 5 dollars each. I love scifi horror. Will play those as soon as I'm down with my Toorum run......on level 10 now.
To be frank, Dead Space was not much of a horror game. It's an Action TPS with some survival horror elements. This is quite a trend for modern horror games, though, and nothing to really gripe about. But personally I think that Grimrock is just as scary as Dead Space at times, if not more. But both games are certainly enjoyable. I also enjoyed Resident Evil 4, so I don't mind this trend as long as games like Amnesia prove that true horror games aren't dead. But RE5? That kinda went too far...
TZO2k12

Post by TZO2k12 »

Looking at my vast library of hundreds of PC/Emu games, uhh, where do I start? :shock: :D

Right now I'm switching between Skyrim, LOG, and the Mount & Blade series that I just got for $7.50 via steam. :mrgreen:
Assumptions are the practical logic of the ignorant.
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

I am still playing LOG but have bought the carrier command beta, so that is what I shall be playing after I have completed LOG.
I'm a sucker for remakes of old classics. :)
Dungeon Legend about the Master of Grimrock
gasgas

Post by gasgas »

I'll give a try to the witcher 2 enhanced edition probably, If I can't find anything better.
buffyoa

Post by buffyoa »

playing xcom apocalypse atm, next one will be stonekeep (2€ at gog^^)
Pez

Post by Pez »

Im still playing my first run on LoG, and after that I will try another run on oldschool. While I wait either for a expansion or mod tools I think I will play Drakensang 2, the River of Time. I also want to replay Lands of Lore and some NWN modules or even NWN campaigns and get my hands on that Baldur's Gate Reedition. Im thinking about playing Skyrim after LoG, but im not sure I will like it.
Callipygous

Post by Callipygous »

Picked up Dead Space 1 & 2 off of steam yesterday at $5 per. Figure those will keep me busy for a few weeks.
Saice

Post by Saice »

Derp around until Tera goes live... then play that until TSW goes live.

that is my main plan.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
My end game stats LoG 1st play through
t0tem

Post by t0tem »

I was going to play Fallout 3 that I just purchased from Steam, but the damn thing won't respond. :cry:

Now I must brave the trouble shooting and support email maze, that you know no one has ever made it out off alive. $20 straight down the drain.