Release Time?

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Gamerkought

Re: Release Time?

Post by Gamerkought »

Darklord wrote:Any more news? I would need to book my day off soon if I'm going to. :)

Cheers,

Daniel.
I would expect to see the game release around Noon to 4 PM EST, because this is when Steam releases pretty much all new released titles. Midnight releases are only reserved for specific AAA titles sadly, as it requires work on Valve's end to make it happen.

In other words, probably shouldn't risk booking a day off. Perhaps you should take the day after off so you can stay up super late playing LoG? :D
Kthanid

Post by Kthanid »

Gamerkought wrote:
Darklord wrote:Perhaps you should take the day after off so you can stay up super late playing LoG?
Yup, this is exactly what I'm doing: Taking off the 12th and 13th so that I can play late both nights and sleep all morning. :)
petri

Post by petri »

Darklord wrote:Any more news?
Sorry, we probably don't know it before next week.
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Ah no problem, my wife will probably say I should spend my holidays on other things anyhow! ;)

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
dark

Post by dark »

In all actuality, I would be nice if the game was released on midnight East coast time. That would be the most idea time. But me personally I’m tired of waiting. Can you all just release it this Tuesday and surprise us?
Xcomet

Post by Xcomet »

I've booked all of Easter week off anyway but got decorating to do, however i will be blasting through the decorating on the days upto the 11th so that I have ample time with LoG. The sooner its out the better :) Just watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HnTeQFBIq0 again and started drooling lol, the eerie sound in the dungeon is awesome, brings back so many memories of when I actually enjoyed playing a game, unlike most of todays rubbish. Can't wait.
Radioman970

Post by Radioman970 »

I'm off the entire week after release, two weekends and all the day in between. I plan to spend DAYS in this world. :D
I'd take one of the four wooden clubs I was carrying and just bash open doors with it.
- if life were like Dungeon Master

I'd click FIREBALL much more on New Year's Eve
- if life were like Eye of the Beholder