Sling on Floor 2

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Akinari

Sling on Floor 2

Post by Akinari »

There's a Sling Shot on Floor 2 i found it once but then my pc crashed and after hours of search i can't find it again anyone knows the Place?
schallmau3r

Re: Sling on Floor 2

Post by schallmau3r »

Would be interested in that too :D
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Check out Gamebanshee,

http://www.gamebanshee.com/legendofgrim ... level2.php
SpoilerShow
21 - Hallways & Herder Ambush

Clear this area of Herders, and then search the north end to find some Pitroot Bread on the floor. Head back to the eastern door, and prepare for a fight. The switch on the wall will open the door in front of you, but also the wall behind you, and two Herders (one Poison) will sling toxins at you. Your best bet is to press the switch and run back towards the west, then take them out one by one.

Before passing through the now-open door, take a look at the new room that opened up to the west. Inside, search the floor thoroughly to find a Sling (it's a bit hard to spot), which can be used to throw Rocks at enemies for even more damage.
Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
sirchet

Post by sirchet »

But doesn't a sling turn a thrown weapon, (rock) into a missile weapon like arrows and such?

I was wondering because my rouge is doing great throwing rocks with a moderate strength score.