No Food!

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Darklord

No Food!

Post by Darklord »

Hey Guys

So erm, I'm on level 4 and have completely run out of food... Is it game over! :shock:

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
lordovelix

Re: No Food!

Post by lordovelix »

well, you could try making some potions and heal up :§
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

I'm running low on herbs to! I've pressed on, it's been difficult but I've found enough food to keep going, just! :lol:

Daniel.
ShadowTiger

Post by ShadowTiger »

It might be too late now, but generally every pit in the game has a piece of food at the bottom. If you are running low and you have enough HP to survive the fall (and any monsters below) then I suggest doing that. the amount of food you lose from waiting around to heal is pretty small.
Benbone

Post by Benbone »

You will find as well letters from other inmates of the prison which talk about food and where to find it.
Hissssa

Post by Hissssa »

It's really too late for you to change but this is why I went with 2 insect mages! I also got my minotaur endurance as soon as I could.

You've been standing around too long staring at the pretty scenerey.... haven't you?
schallmau3r

Post by schallmau3r »

SpoilerShow
try to make it to Lv 6. In the Northern Section is an infinite spawn of giant snails. Those will resupply you. Im running a 2 Taur Gang and have plenty of it.
Aro

Post by Aro »

Hissssa wrote:It's really too late for you to change but this is why I went with 2 insect mages! I also got my minotaur endurance as soon as I could.

You've been standing around too long staring at the pretty scenerey.... haven't you?
If you're playing standard party then it might be wise to just starve rogue for the whole game - he's safe back, does not have to regenerate, does not need enegry, ...
Oh and don't sleep, rather go and find blue crystal... once you starve for a while (while gathering food) you will be fine again.
nianu

Post by nianu »

I ran out of food just as I finished b4 but found a bunch in b5
ᶘ╯ᵒᴥᵒᶅ╯︵ ┻━┻
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Heh I put 2 Minotaurs in the party and rested far to much. :oops:

On the bright side I've just finished level 5 and have some food now, level 4 seems to be lacking in food. My Minotaur Fighter also has the athletics food skill now which should help.

Daniel.