"Feed me" door, lvl 4 archives

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
d00ke

"Feed me" door, lvl 4 archives

Post by d00ke »

So right at the start of lvl 4 there is one of those deamon heads. the text beside it says "feed me". I've tried klickin on it with snail, mole, bread, mushrooms...but it just doesn't do anything. Bug or am i missing something? Would be great if seomeone knew a hint :D
wisho

Re: "Feed me" door, lvl 4 archives

Post by wisho »

Next to it there's a room plenty os slimes. At the end of this room there's a switch on the wall that opens a wall to a green gem. The green gem is the feeding XD
d00ke

Post by d00ke »

ah i see...well, i have a really hard time with that slimes, they keep on killing me xD thx for the advice^^
fuzbaul

Post by fuzbaul »

I just tried to draw them back towards the door as they can spit through the fencing - disease stops regen but does eventually wear off if you sleep long enough
eharper256

Post by eharper256 »

fuzbaul wrote:I just tried to draw them back towards the door as they can spit through the fencing - disease stops regen but does eventually wear off if you sleep long enough
Or you can make a Cure Disease potion: Bottle + Tar Bead + Slime Ball
"If the world's a stage, and the people actors, then who the f**k has my script?!?"
http://detarame.wordpress.com/ <= My games, anime and weirdness blog