Special Attacks

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
schallmau3r

Special Attacks

Post by schallmau3r »

How do i perform those? Like SLash or Bash?
Korhian

Re: Special Attacks

Post by Korhian »

I think they do so by themselves, if you have enough energy.
Myeka

Post by Myeka »

It's automatic. You must have enough energy and every time you hit a mob, there's a chance you'll do a special attack.
Saxi

Post by Saxi »

I was actually wondering about the rogue skill "hit from back row" if it is full time and if it draws energy as well.
Myeka

Post by Myeka »

Yes it works everytime you're in the back of an enemy (you just have to hit him). It draws energy but I think less than a special attack (not sure about that).
Saxi

Post by Saxi »

Myeka wrote:Yes it works everytime you're in the back of an enemy (you just have to hit him). It draws energy but I think less than a special attack (not sure about that).
I am not talking about backstab, I mean "hit from rear ranks" the I think it is 12 in the assassination tree so you can hit with melee weapons from back row.
Twiser

Post by Twiser »

yes, works automatically, doesn't consume any extra energy, apart from the energy needed to perform a hit.
Myeka

Post by Myeka »

Oops sorry, misread ... :)