Is Keelbreach Bog really this size?

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Peeps Bucket

Is Keelbreach Bog really this size?

Post by Peeps Bucket »

Does the bog just consist of the surface and the tiny herder cave with the boss or am I missing something? If that's it, then this area is quite a bit shorter than areas like the Cemetery or Stormbreach.
Dr.Disaster

Re: Is Keelbreach Bog really this size?

Post by Dr.Disaster »

As long as you cleared all of the surface: yes, that's it.
Peeps Bucket

Post by Peeps Bucket »

Thanks. I was suspicious that there was another way underground or that I could open the south river grate.
Avantir

Post by Avantir »

You're meant to take on the area just after forgotten river, so it's between the difficulty levels of Sleet Island/Ruins of Desarune. Naturally, for such an early location, it is short.
Peeps Bucket

Post by Peeps Bucket »

Yeah, I figured it was something like that. I actually ended up going there after I finished the crypt, so I was used to getting punished a bit more.
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

I personally would have liked to have seen at least one more bog area. I loved the vibe of that place. And the frogs.
trancelistic

Post by trancelistic »

I've found that place as last haha. What are the odds. But yeah that zone disapoints me too in size:(

Edit: And i agree with above the fog and water and the atmosphere realy got to me. Really to bad its so small.