Ressurection?

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
schallmau3r

Ressurection?

Post by schallmau3r »

There were Altars on Dungeon MAster how do i resurrect a party member in LoG?
Kusiga

Re: Ressurection?

Post by Kusiga »

Hope there is, got a little over cocky and lost one my guys already.
Filipsan

Post by Filipsan »

there is something similiar to ress altars :)
Saetia

Post by Saetia »

I haven't tried it yet because I just kept loading every time I die, but is there a penalty for resurrection? Loss of hp or something like that?
stage

Post by stage »

Saetia wrote:I haven't tried it yet because I just kept loading every time I die, but is there a penalty for resurrection? Loss of hp or something like that?
Bump. Would like to know as well if there is penalty for dying.
GhoXen

Post by GhoXen »

Those blue giant floating rocks are resurrection stones. They are available on every level, and can be used once every few minutes. They can also be used to fully recharge your party's health and mana even if nobody is dead.
RPGAlien

Post by RPGAlien »

GhoXen wrote:Those blue giant floating rocks are resurrection stones. They are available on every level, and can be used once every few minutes. They can also be used to fully recharge your party's health and mana even if nobody is dead.
Just to clarify, even if you got dead teammates, it still gives you full health and energy. Keep this in mind if you want to save food, resting really does take a lot of time. I often find it faster to go back a little, even to the last level to us the healing stone instead of resting.

Actually, I haven't thought about the possibility of a penalty when ressurecting your party members. There doesn't seem to be any penalty as far as I've noticed this far. Will test it out as soon as I get home, but I have ressurected lots of times already, and can't see any noticeable difference thus far tbh.
GhoXen

Post by GhoXen »

I think the only penalty is that dead party members don't get exp from combat while they are still dead.
RPGAlien

Post by RPGAlien »

GhoXen wrote:I think the only penalty is that dead party members don't get exp from combat while they are still dead.
Didn't think about that one. Have you confirmed it? Is just about to start testing some stuff about resurrection.