Bugs list

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
garyriley1982

Bugs list

Post by garyriley1982 »

I haven't seen yet a bug's list topic, and I equally haven't seen anyone mention the specific bug I've noticed, hopefully this topic can collate any bugs in a clear manner to help the dev's iron out any issues.

Actual bugs only please! (excluding the spiders of course :lol: )

The one bug that seems to stick out to me is that the information given for the weapon skills mentions that you lose all the bonuses if you are using another weapon (or don't have hands free for unarmed), but this doesn't seem to happen, I'm unsure if this is due to the bonuses not being applied in the first place, or if its not being removed when weapons are being switched or removed. anyone else notice this?

Lets go bug hunting!
CaspianRoach

Re: Bugs list

Post by CaspianRoach »

I'm not sure if this is intended but
SpoilerShow
if you travel around with no lights on you can see glimmers of light coming from behind the secret wall-doors making them super-easy to spot.
yavorovich

Post by yavorovich »

BUG and cheat at the same time: if you stay in front of secret wall (that can be opened by secret button) but it's not opened yet - it possible to throw something in that direction. So it give a chat ability to find secrets - just try to throw something to the wall: if you can - search how to open this wall.
Storm_WHM

Post by Storm_WHM »

One of my scrolls says "This magical staff is a powerful weapon when wielded by a potent mage."

---

When I reached the first staircase, you can cause image glitches by moving and turning. You can actually walk right through the wall, it's only visually because your team just goes to the next floor
Colthorn

Post by Colthorn »

CaspianRoach wrote:I'm not sure if this is intended but
SpoilerShow
if you travel around with no lights on you can see glimmers of light coming from behind the secret wall-doors making them super-easy to spot.
I think that is more of a role playing strategy.
SpoilerShow
I for one wouldnt want to run arounda dungeon in the dark :D