Custom Dungeon idea, come share your ideas too

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
Cadfan, The Silent

Custom Dungeon idea, come share your ideas too

Post by Cadfan, The Silent »

I have two ideas, one that could easily be done(by someone familiar with the dungeon editor) and one idea that probably isn't possible with the current condition of the game. My first idea is to recreate the Zork games in the dungeon editor. Zork is still one of my all time favorite games and I will never forget the feeling I had when I first played it. The first grimrock gave me that same feeling plus that wonderful icing on the cake we all get sometimes called nostalgia. Thanks Almost Human. I think it would be so cool to create Zork inside of grimrock. Of course some minor changes will have to be made but I have grown to know this community very well as I have lurked the past weeks. There are brilliant minds among us I am sure you guys could do zork the justice I couldn't when I tried to create it in the dungeon editor. So back to brilliant minds part :D do you guys know if it is possible to have the game teleport you to area while you rest for a limited time. To create the illusion of a dream world. I had a really cool idea for a dungeon but I had no idea how to execute it. You are welcome to steal my idea I probably won't get around to making a dungeon till summer. Just pm me and tell me that you are using it ;) and of course send me a link to the dungeon when it is finished.

PS some of the brilliant minds are Tawmis( Hope I spelt that right) and Komag. You guys are awesome thanks for the cool stuff you have made