Torches

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
ymo1965

Torches

Post by ymo1965 »

I placed a nearly dead torch into a sconce on the wall and voila, the torch lit up like a new one.

I don't mean to nit pick, just something i noticed :D
ItsRay

Re: Torches

Post by ItsRay »

Yeah here too. Im always replacing my torch with the one on sconces because they are always fresh and my burnt down ones still work on the wall.
Moggrym

Post by Moggrym »

The torches in the prison are magic.

You are thrown into the prison and the room you land in has a torch. Who lighted it ? I haven't seen a humanoid creature yet.
The prison is centuries old. Where did the wood come from, the oil, the cloth ? Just imagine the prison was created by mages and the torchholders and torches are magic :)
When you take a torch from a holder, it slowly consumes the magic inside the torch. When exhausted, place it back and it recharges :)

It's all about fantasy.
Qoojo

Post by Qoojo »

Moggrym wrote: You are thrown into the prison and the room you land in has a torch. Who lighted it ?
:lol: I was actually going to post a question asking who is going around lighting all those torches.
Sol_HSA

Post by Sol_HSA »

Qoojo wrote:
Moggrym wrote: You are thrown into the prison and the room you land in has a torch. Who lighted it ?
:lol: I was actually going to post a question asking who is going around lighting all those torches.
Keep playing =)
Reminder: moderators (green names) don't work for almost human. | http://iki.fi/sol/ - My schtuphh..