Vase puzzle in the cemetary

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Groucho

Vase puzzle in the cemetary

Post by Groucho »

So I shoot things into the teleporter and destroy vases. So what? Do I ever get to the other side? What am I missing?
minmay

Re: Vase puzzle in the cemetary

Post by minmay »

Press the button nearby after destroying the vases.
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
Groucho

Post by Groucho »

I cannot destroy all the vases; there are ones behind a gate... clearly I am missing something!
2_hype

Post by 2_hype »

Shoot into the teleporter then go stand on the pressure plate and the other teleporter will activate.
minmay

Post by minmay »

Stand to the right of the plate. Shoot a projectile as you step onto the plate; step off the plate as the projectile hits the teleporter so that the second teleporter turns back on. That way the projectile will reach those vases.
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
Groucho

Post by Groucho »

minmay wrote:Stand to the right of the plate. Shoot a projectile as you step onto the plate; step off the plate as the projectile hits the teleporter so that the second teleporter turns back on. That way the projectile will reach those vases.
Ah, there's the trick! Didn't think of doing that. thanks