Really enjoying this great game!!!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
MStahl

Really enjoying this great game!!!

Post by MStahl »

Thanks so much for all your work on this fantastic game! I've been playing for a few solid hours now, and am taking a break just long enough to post to the forums and express my gratitude. A good 'ol dungeon crawl like this one is has been long overdue. I can't wait to see what you guys do next! :D

Anyway, my people are getting hungry for a little tasty snail meat, so back to the adventure!

Michael
Discolicious

Re: Really enjoying this great game!!!

Post by Discolicious »

I totally agree :)
The 4'ish hours I've gone thru' have been really good!

I've never played D&D or any Dungeon Crawler like this before, so I'm ofc very noob'ish when it comes to stats and skills!
There's a couple of mobs that needs a little re-tuning imo, unless you're a quick-saver, you run into problems sometimes!
- And the Mage could use a little hint towards the beginning, liek - only skill 1 magix!
'Cause I just said; Ahh! He's gonna be liek! Air, Earth and Fire! - Turns out you need liek atleast level 3 in order to cast anything, so he was quite useless :P

But yeah.. I gotta go back, cause this game is baaller, son!

Cannot wait to see some mod-tools for peepz to make their own maps and deffo some DLC :)

Ps. Your 1 song in there is really lonely, please add some more! 'Cause the song on the title screen is Kick-ass! :D
Raukgorth

Post by Raukgorth »

This game is great, 7 levels is enough for me it's almost 5am here, going to sleep now.

Ty for making this.
warmonger3

Post by warmonger3 »

Yes, I already feel like I need more games like this. Been a long time.
Reuven

Post by Reuven »

I to feel the need to take a short break and thank the devs for a great game.

Keep up the good work! :D
Daikoi

Post by Daikoi »

Thanks, really brings me back to being a kid and discovering the glorius world of PC gaming ;)
DAKlives

Post by DAKlives »

I have not enjoyed a game this much in a very, very long time (and that includes dozens of AAA titles that cost substantially more)
Totally immersive i really feel like I'm in a dungeon, plenty of seat jumping :lol:
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

I am taking it really, really slow, simply because I don't want the game to end.
Dungeon Legend about the Master of Grimrock
Kanubis

Post by Kanubis »

It feels like Dungeon Master in all the right ways. I've waited so long for a game like this! I got through the first three levels last night, having intended to just look at the first few minutes and save it to play while I'm traveling next week.
GeneralGonzo

Post by GeneralGonzo »

Yes, I can´t understand why developers sometimes don´t go back to the good old times making such jewels for the gamers.

As one can see (also in the selling charts) this kind of game is much appreciated by the gaming community.

Looking also for the X-Com remake :-)

Return to “Grimrock 1 Discussion”