Healing injuries w/o wasting potions

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
petri

Re: Healing injuries w/o wasting potions

Post by petri »

Injuries ARE body part dependent -- attacks on torso have a chance of injuring the torso. Good torso armor piece protects from injuries, etc.
badhabit

Post by badhabit »

petri wrote:Injuries ARE body part dependent -- attacks on torso have a chance of injuring the torso. Good torso armor piece protects from injuries, etc.
Thanks for clarifying this, also good to know that armor pieces protecting specific body parts. :)
How about the injury chance, how is the formula looking? Takes it damage amount into account?
notreally

Post by notreally »

Is there a logic behind which body part is hit? Like certain attacks or monsters hitting specific body parts. Or is it random?
thufir

Post by thufir »

Rithrin wrote: There's really no way other than waiting a very, very long time for the effects to wear off if you want to avoid using a crystal/potion. Luckily there are nearly a hundred healing herbs in the game and many potions to find.
Do they actually ever wear off with time?
Rithrin

Post by Rithrin »

thufir wrote:
Rithrin wrote: There's really no way other than waiting a very, very long time for the effects to wear off if you want to avoid using a crystal/potion. Luckily there are nearly a hundred healing herbs in the game and many potions to find.
Do they actually ever wear off with time?
So I just went back to check and I do not see anything about them wearing off over time. But, I did apply the patch which changed Vitality/Willpower descriptions, and am 90% sure that Vitality's description used to say that it increased a character's chance to recover from injuries.
Vardis

Post by Vardis »

I thought it said something like "some harmful conditions" without specifically mentioning injuries. I thought it just meant poison or paralysis.