Modified Graph Paper - Black & White - Black/Greyed

Show off your Legend of Grimrock art, fiction, music or whatever!
Jack Dandy

Re: Modified Graph Paper - Black & White - Black/Greyed

Post by Jack Dandy »

Looks great. Thanks again!
sarcinelli

Post by sarcinelli »

Printing right now, thanks!
lFlapjackl

Post by lFlapjackl »

sarcinelli wrote:Printing right now, thanks!
You're welcome. I hope it works for you and anyone else that decides to use this revision.

Keep in mind, the dashed border is done so that you can choose between using 1 or 2 spaces for your dungeon drawing. It's there to allow you to keep track of the correct proportions. Also, greyed lines is done so that it'd be easier to see your lines.
gold32

Post by gold32 »

Hey thanks for this black and white graph paper. Much easier on my printer :P

Now time to take my brave group of adventurers... err hardened group of criminals?... on their first journey into Grimrock Mountain :D
shina

Post by shina »

gold32 wrote:Hey thanks for this black and white graph paper. Much easier on my printer :P

Now time to take my brave group of adventurers... err hardened group of criminals?... on their first journey into Grimrock Mountain :D
what is the brand of the black and white graph paper you are referring to on this post? does it come up with a nice print out?
http://www.inkjetsuperstore.com/hp-c872 ... -cartridge
Last edited by shina on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

shina wrote:
gold32 wrote:Hey thanks for this black and white graph paper. Much easier on my printer :P

what is the brand of the black and white graph paper you are referring to on this post? does it come up with a nice print out?
I suspect gold32 is referring to the graph paper in the first post of this thread. It doesn't have a brand, you print it out yourself.

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
Thels

Post by Thels »

If you don't have access to a good printer, getting a noteblock with 5mm grid paper should do the job just fine. That's at least what I used back in the day.
shina

Post by shina »

Darklord wrote:
shina wrote:

I suspect gold32 is referring to the graph paper in the first post of this thread. It doesn't have a brand, you print it out yourself.

Daniel.
thanks daniel!! :D