Chest at Shipwreck beach.

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
bleh_

Chest at Shipwreck beach.

Post by bleh_ »

I was there but had no lockpicks at that time. Now i forgot how i managed to go there.

https://i.imgur.com/4hZbRUk.png
Dr.Disaster

Re: Chest at Shipwreck beach.

Post by Dr.Disaster »

That chest is never locked.
bleh_

Post by bleh_ »

Alright thanks, couldn't really remember, just wanted to revisit it to make sure, since i guess i am at the last fight.

There is another thing on the map i didn't really get yet, there is a teleporter under the cemetery that's blocked by a gate. Any idea how to reach it?

I marked it with a question mark: https://i.imgur.com/WreMqGO.jpg
Rodin

Post by Rodin »

That looks like the pit beneath the puzzle for one of the Power orbs. When doing that puzzle from one side, one gate will be open with a teleporter and the other closed. Once you reach the other side and hit the lever, the gates switch. All it does is make you go through the puzzle from both sides, instead of deliberately falling down and just teleporting across. There isn't a secret associated with it.
bleh_

Post by bleh_ »

Well, bummer.... According to the statistic i only have 65 of 77 secrets. Can't see any other places on the map i possibly haven't been yet.

I'm not gonna run through every dungeon and stare at the walls for the off chance i might have missed a switch anywhere.

Anyways, thanks for all your help guys.

And thanks to the devs for making this awesome game.
Myrjala

Post by Myrjala »

Just in case Bleh_ check your Ruins map for this one.
I find it when fighting the giant crabs and noticed the sound of a wall opening and closing. not so easy to get this one ;)
SpoilerShow
bleh_

Post by bleh_ »

Yeah, i got that. Thanks though!