Crystal mines, Fearless area

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Shady_arc

Crystal mines, Fearless area

Post by Shady_arc »

There is the secret inside the area on the first floor that is marked by "Only the Fearless May Pass" sign. Now, as you get inside the long corridor and do all the important stuff, it is incredibly easy to spot there are small inaccessible offshoots to the left and to the right (they are marked on the map and are visible through the walls, those made of beams).

How do you get there? I tried a few things, nothing worked. First, I thought there might be a way up there from a lower level, yet there does not seem to be anything near the necessary spot. Second... the staircase faintly visible to the right side should lead somewhere in the Twigroot forest, the place very near the head that says "This is another way out". This seems VERY relevant, but again, no luck. Can you really get there?
JohnWordsworth

Re: Crystal mines, Fearless area

Post by JohnWordsworth »

The area below that corridor is indeed accessible!
SpoilerShow
The entrance is not from the "only the fearless may pass" corridor however...
My Grimrock Projects Page with links to the Grimrock Model Toolkit, GrimFBX, Atlas Toolkit, QuickBar, NoteBook and the Oriental Weapons Pack.
Shady_arc

Post by Shady_arc »

Yeah, could you imagine — I have just found a switch
SpoilerShow
just 7 tiles south from the entrance to the dungeon
. Thanks!
Klezzon

Post by Klezzon »

Shady_arc wrote:Yeah, could you imagine — I have just found a switch
SpoilerShow