Stuck in Meditation Spire

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
dbarron

Stuck in Meditation Spire

Post by dbarron »

I've gotten the secret that activates a temporary skyway bridge to get the bracer and potion of resurrection. I've killed the ice wraith that was in the locked chamber. I've destroyed the skyway. Then figured that I needed the skyway to get across the chasm to the door upstairs, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get back up there if the skyway is activated.

What am I missing to progress in that dungeon so I can get to the meditation spire ?
dbarron

Re: Stuck in Meditation Spire

Post by dbarron »

Nevermind, I'm a one-dimensional idiot (sigh).
SpoilerShow
Dropping items never occurred to me...till I looked up from down below.
Halluinoid

Post by Halluinoid »

yeah :o I'm now going through exactly what you said above

how to get back up there if the skyway is activated? I can't find the way to drop onto the skyway? getting fed up with it now :(
brotherhobbes

Post by brotherhobbes »

Halluinoid wrote:yeah :o I'm now going through exactly what you said above

how to get back up there if the skyway is activated? I can't find the way to drop onto the skyway? getting fed up with it now :(
SpoilerShow
Deactivate the skyway, go up to where it is located, drop an item over the edge. Slowly move around, dropping items as you go. Preferably something like rocks that you won't need later.