Storing Items Question?

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
DAZEDcactus

Storing Items Question?

Post by DAZEDcactus »

Hello everybody, I just have a quick question. If I were to designate a chest or corner as a "stockpile" where I would drop off multiples or unneeded items would those items eventually disappear or would I be able to be the pack rat I am and have everything kept. I ask this because I am really getting heavy carrying like 4 of the same shield and it kills me a little inside leaving a lonely shield in the middle of a dark dungeon lol.
jardin

Re: Storing Items Question?

Post by jardin »

There is no such place but where you leave your gear there it stays forever
I chose The Hube NE Forgotten River
Luj1

Post by Luj1 »

jardin wrote: I chose the Hub
Yeah me too, there are nice stone shelves on the walls for storing equipment. Good for us hoarders :D
RPG veteran
AGiantPie

Post by AGiantPie »

I've been using the courtyard outside the castle where you place all the essences, though the Hub sounds like an even better place to store stuff. (Didn't know about the shelves).
Klezzon

Post by Klezzon »

Luj1 wrote:
jardin wrote: I chose the Hub
Yeah me too, there are nice stone shelves on the walls for storing equipment. Good for us hoarders :D
I had a "food shelf" with 2 chest FULL of warg meat and turtle meat, plus 2 bags of random food item ! :lol: