Reservoir Access has no key

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
DaimonSeaman

Reservoir Access has no key

Post by DaimonSeaman »

Literally the last power gem I have left is in that stupid final sewer section yet I have no idea where the key the the reservoir access is. I've searched low, I've searched high, and I surely hope it's not in a completely random corner underwater or something

WHERE IS THE KEY EGGMAN
Haarukkamies

Re: Reservoir Access has no key

Post by Haarukkamies »

DaimonSeaman wrote:Literally the last power gem I have left is in that stupid final sewer section yet I have no idea where the key the the reservoir access is. I've searched low, I've searched high, and I surely hope it's not in a completely random corner underwater or something

WHERE IS THE KEY EGGMAN
SpoilerShow
It should be with the ratling boss. I remember getting two brass keys from that room and one of them only fit the reservoir access.
DaimonSeaman

Re: Reservoir Access has no key

Post by DaimonSeaman »

Haarukkamies wrote:
DaimonSeaman wrote:Literally the last power gem I have left is in that stupid final sewer section yet I have no idea where the key the the reservoir access is. I've searched low, I've searched high, and I surely hope it's not in a completely random corner underwater or something

WHERE IS THE KEY EGGMAN
SpoilerShow
It should be with the ratling boss. I remember getting two brass keys from that room and one of them only fit the reservoir access.
THANK YOU FORKMAN

missing microscopic items like this got me stuck in Grimrock 1 too