Well, I am stuck on Level 3 (spoilerish)

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Esoteric

Well, I am stuck on Level 3 (spoilerish)

Post by Esoteric »

I need the second iron key. I've cleared the room with filled with spiders, right after that teleporter puzzle. I found the iron key there but I have no damn clue where to find the second. I think it has something to do with "Demand Sacrifice" trap door but I have no clue how to lure anything in there, let alone open the damn gate. I've backtracked countless times but I know I must've passed a button or something. I'm loving this game despite my initial reservations and I enjoy puzzles but looking but hunting for one key is driving me up the wall. I'm even reconsidering going back to the earlier levels.

Somebody please make me look stupid and tell me the obvious solution.
Esoteric

Re: Well, I am stuck on Level 3 (spoilerish)

Post by Esoteric »

Yikes, I noticed the new Hints forum, please move it over there while I go to a mirror and facepalm myself.
Grieff

Post by Grieff »

Wrong section :D

And about the sacrifice thing, maybe you should try placing something in there..
lostprophet

Post by lostprophet »

Esoteric wrote:Yikes, I noticed the new Hints forum, please move it over there while I go to a mirror and facepalm myself.
SpoilerShow
Drop something inside the gate and press the button. Look beside you. The second key, your previously sacrificed thing and a blue cloth appears. Drop the blue cloth again inside the gate and press the button again, if you want the secret too :)
My Hungarian game translations @ http://lostprophet.weboldala.net
Esoteric

Post by Esoteric »

Thanks dude, UGH! I figured out the teleporter part fairly quickly but when it comes to the simple stuff like this, I'm a bozo. :roll: