Meditation Room.

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Sir Tawmis

Meditation Room.

Post by Sir Tawmis »

So I figured out
SpoilerShow
the spider drop - got into the meditation room - climbed to the top - meditated - got the scroll - barely survived the encounter with the ice elementals - but now can't seem to find a way to exit the area?
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Ixnatifual

Re: Meditation Room.

Post by Ixnatifual »

SpoilerShow
Nothing a little meditation to restore your energy can't solve, methinks.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

hahahha! Sonofa... Was just going to come over here and say I figured it out. Man, this game has gotten way more tricky!
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

All right - I will post this in this thread, since it's sort of related.

So I did indeed find my way out of the Meditation Room (by the way that room is brutal with the "guests" that come into that room!) :shock:
Had to run and hide more than once (which is why I think that particular hall and escape appears, for that very reason!) :lol:

At any rate, found my way out of the Meditation Room, and eventually explored the western side and found the Healing Crystal. And nowhere else to go around here. But I know this can't be the entire map. There is a small pit, that's open next to the crystal, so I thought I'd jump down. But there is no escape out of the room when you jump down into the pit. No buttons that I could see. No hidden walls that I could find. You would literally just live forever down there.

I will share my two maps... (two map images within spoiler tags)...
SpoilerShow
Before I go down the pit, it looks like this:

Once I fall down the pit, the map changes back to the other configuration...
Vaimsus

Post by Vaimsus »

SpoilerShow
There should be a button in that room down there to open a hidden wall.
And as for where to go next, look around the meditation spire for the answer.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Found the button in the pit. Had to wander around till I found a torch so I could see the wall more clearly!
SpoilerShow
Some of these buttons are pretty small, it seems like (and they're not in the middle of the wall like they were in LOG1!)
And no idea how I missed that other path way I didn't go through in the Meditation Room. :roll: