Chest in NW side of ruins of desarune

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
N'Zembwa

Chest in NW side of ruins of desarune

Post by N'Zembwa »

In the place where you need 2 keys , in the right side where you need to open a wall from a small wall button, climb a ladder and walk a bridge, climb again and there's a chest. It's before fighting the undead to get the 2nd key. How to get to it?
Last edited by N'Zembwa on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vaimsus

Re: Chest in NW side of ruins of desarune

Post by Vaimsus »

I am not sure if this is third, fourth or what time this is asked here, but anyway ;)
SpoilerShow
Try throwing something in the dark
Henk

Post by Henk »

Vaimsus wrote:I am not sure if this is third, fourth or what time this is asked here, but anyway ;)
SpoilerShow
Try throwing something in the dark
SpoilerShow
Every item I've thrown dips below the pressure pad's level before reaching it. Even scrolls. Is something else required?
Vaimsus

Post by Vaimsus »

Strange, rocks worked for me just well. Are you throwing them from inventory or by "attack" throw from hand?
Henk

Post by Henk »

Vaimsus wrote:Strange, rocks worked for me just well. Are you throwing them from inventory or by "attack" throw from hand?
I eventually did it with a shuriken. All the other items must have been too heavy.