Scouring the Bog

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
TheGoblinHero

Scouring the Bog

Post by TheGoblinHero »

I have picked up power gems from the bog.
SpoilerShow
Reflexus, Fishman party, and I believe there was one down with the fungus folk. I am looking for a fourth to complete earth. Does it exist?
All the while the 'Right Eye' watches and taunts me. I left to explore up by the cemetery and further in, but came back to try and 'finish' the area.
SpoilerShow
Maybe the gem floating by the river in front of the castle by the Hub is the fourth? I have also spent an hour trying to reach it but I'm convinced that one must teleport there.
I have already put together fire. A little direction would be appreciated. Thanks.
Edit:
SpoilerShow
Aaaand I just found the ladder. Man this game can make one feel sharp and slow all at once...
gawainzl

Re: Scouring the Bog

Post by gawainzl »

TheGoblinHero wrote:I have picked up power gems from the bog.
SpoilerShow
Reflexus, Fishman party, and I believe there was one down with the fungus folk. I am looking for a fourth to complete earth. Does it exist?
All the while the 'Right Eye' watches and taunts me. I left to explore up by the cemetery and further in, but came back to try and 'finish' the area.
SpoilerShow
Maybe the gem floating by the river in front of the castle by the Hub is the fourth? I have also spent an hour trying to reach it but I'm convinced that one must teleport there.
I have already put together fire. A little direction would be appreciated. Thanks.
Edit:
SpoilerShow
Aaaand I just found the ladder. Man this game can make one feel sharp and slow all at once...
Did you play Grimrock 1? The Right Eye is part of a puzzle which is basically a replica of one in Grimrock 1. You'll find the Left Eye later.
Dirminxia

Post by Dirminxia »

I wanna bump this is case anyone answers the bog question. Got the 3 mentioned, can't find the 4th.
spacehouse

Post by spacehouse »

Dirminxia wrote:I wanna bump this is case anyone answers the bog question. Got the 3 mentioned, can't find the 4th.
I dont think there is a 4th gem in the bog, the 4th gem may very well be the one out in the open at the Forgotten River.