Killing things underwater

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Wurmwood

Killing things underwater

Post by Wurmwood »

It took me a while (after running away from those sea creatures) but I found that I could kill the trident wielding monsters by:
SpoilerShow
luring them to some stairs and exiting the water, then re-entering the water thus squishing them repeatedly. Death by Butt force trauma. You eventually get a trident, which can be used underwater to kill things
Klezzon

Re: Killing things underwater

Post by Klezzon »

Wurmwood wrote:It took me a while (after running away from those sea creatures) but I found that I could kill the trident wielding monsters by:
SpoilerShow
luring them to some stairs and exiting the water, then re-entering the water thus squishing them repeatedly. Death by Butt force trauma. You eventually get a trident, which can be used underwater to kill things
That does damage ? :shock: It looked like they just dodge me... :roll:
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

You can also use regular non-trident spears to fight under water. There are a few in the game.
Maxi

Post by Maxi »

Does not work on turtles btw.
Luj1

Post by Luj1 »

Maxi wrote:Does not work on turtles btw.
for real? I see only turtles so far
RPG veteran
Zephyda

Post by Zephyda »

Thank you Wurmwood. That did the trick. xD *splash*

edit(h) said: Btw. it can also kill turtles. I jumped in the water and accidentally killed one with this method. I just saw the red sparkles and turtle meat. :)