Stuck in wormbound catacombs..*spoilers*

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Nura

Stuck in wormbound catacombs..*spoilers*

Post by Nura »

SpoilerShow
So I have gotten both secrets on being the hidden button in the north area where you drop down, and the other being the crazy as hell riddle down down ness.. But how do I just progress forwards I for the life of me cannot figure out how to open the iron door.
josh112

Re: Stuck in wormbound catacombs..*spoilers*

Post by josh112 »

SpoilerShow
If you're talking about the iron door right after the bridge. Follow the riddle on the scroll exactly as it says, under, under, over, and over again. Do that using the bridge, under means under the bridge and over means over the bridge
Nura

Post by Nura »

SpoilerShow
I thought that scroll had to do with the other secret... not the bridge... LOL No wonder I was getting so frustrated with it
Zozovich

Post by Zozovich »

Explain on the fingers please, the door is still closed to me. On the bridge, over the bridge, under the bridge did not work. *PANIC
Neutronium Dragon

Post by Neutronium Dragon »

"Over again" is a word play. It wants you to repeat the first three steps.
Deafknight

Post by Deafknight »

what's the icicle from beneath riddle?
Those dragon steaks were good!
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Deafknight wrote:what's the icicle from beneath riddle?
it is
SpoilerShow
small stone figurine which you can found in wormbound catacombs (area where is fireball shooting around the room, there is secret button
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
Deathuponu

Post by Deathuponu »

SpoilerShow
I haven't found this scroll and I swear I've looked through it all. I have got bane and did drop down thing, only thing left in my mind is this "the bridge" and iron door blocking my way
http://i.imgur.com/j1bU6w0.png
ok it magically opened not sure what i did
Rlyeh

Post by Rlyeh »

help me with those teleporter riddle... i found one button to turn one teleporter off, not sure what to do next. is there more?
i need to turn off one teleporter for beam to enter it's destination? where are exact locations of other buttons? spent 3 hours here :(

update, figured it lol.
this forum must have magical power, i find answers right after posing questions lol/
Ichthyic

Post by Ichthyic »

what was the answer? I'm stuck here too.

found one button to stop the fireball redirecting, found the secret statue over the temporary light bridge... now what?

ok, at least one part figured out (frost bolt shooter part)... it's a double timing puzzle.

anything else in the fireball area?