Grimrock 2 Pre-Order

Have trouble running Legend of Grimrock 2 or do you have questions about the purchasing options? Look for help here.
xmahle

Re: Grimrock 2 Pre-Order

Post by xmahle »

Awfully quiet at the Wayside Creations, not any info about the Steam key, maybe I should just buy this game straight from you guys... :?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wa ... the-series
antti

Post by antti »

xmahle wrote:Awfully quiet at the Wayside Creations, not any info about the Steam key, maybe I should just buy this game straight from you guys... :?

We delivered the keys to Wayside yesterday and you and the other backers should get the keys soon hopefully. :)
Steven Seagal of gaming industry
Jalister

Post by Jalister »

antti wrote:
xmahle wrote:Awfully quiet at the Wayside Creations, not any info about the Steam key, maybe I should just buy this game straight from you guys... :?

We delivered the keys to Wayside yesterday and you and the other backers should get the keys soon hopefully. :)
Is it confirmed that it's Steam keys? I had submitted the question about getting Humble keys instead through email. The response is that it is being looked into.
antti

Post by antti »

Jalister wrote:
antti wrote:

Is it confirmed that it's Steam keys? I had submitted the question about getting Humble keys instead through email. The response is that it is being looked into.
It's Humble keys :)
Jalister

Post by Jalister »

antti wrote:
Jalister wrote:
antti wrote: We delivered the keys to Wayside yesterday and you and the other backers should get the keys soon hopefully. :)
It's Humble keys :)
I already said it in email, but I'll say it again... Thanks, you guys are awesome.
xmahle

Post by xmahle »

Finally the Steam key... And right on time.!
thedemon44

Post by thedemon44 »

Confirmed, the game is now in my Steam library!

Thank you so much. You are a patient bunch, and you pull through with flying colours. It is a pleasure to support you.
Face the enemy and don't run unless you have to. Hit and move is for pussies.
giamma51

Post by giamma51 »

Hi, where i can get the standalone installer of the game? I made pre-order, but in the link provided form H.Bundle there is only the steam key. I don't use Steam.

Need help, plese
Gian Marco.
antti

Post by antti »

giamma51 wrote:Hi, where i can get the standalone installer of the game? I made pre-order, but in the link provided form H.Bundle there is only the steam key. I don't use Steam.

Need help, plese
Gian Marco.
The standalone version will be added there once the game is released, so revisit the link in about 8 hours or so :)
giamma51

Post by giamma51 »

Thank you very much for you fast answer.

by
Gian Marco.