Many people who bought LoG1 will not buy LoG2

Talk about anything related to Legend of Grimrock 2 here.
Curunir

Re: Many people who bought LoG1 will not buy LoG2

Post by Curunir »

The game sold over 600 000 copies, and that was back in early 2013.

Do you think you and the other 500 muppets who are whining about the real-time design choice are enough for the developers to change things? And when I'm saying 500, it's a very generous figure, as you managed to quote a handful of posts.

It's not like it has not been discussed before. The devs know your bunch exists. They simply wanted to make it a real-time game. End of story. Go play something else if you don't like it.
Or maybe stop being a stuck-up nitwit and enjoy the game.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

creocoder wrote:
Dr.Disaster wrote:
Curunir wrote:I'd give you a strong post in a moment.
If he can't accept that and insists to spread hatred and harass both developers and players he deserved the ban-stick.
I just think such important questions should be discussed on devs forums, not at Steam.
You are about one and a half year late for this discusson. Also your "questions" have already be answered. If you can't accept that, tough luck. AH already made it clear that they tried and dumped any turn-based lalala for LoG2.
creocoder

Post by creocoder »

Leki wrote:Yeah - Such important questions and here is an answer :twisted:

You are just a pathetic man, from which it is impossible to make any constructive. I wonder what you doing here? For people like you there is Call of Duty serias. I think you just mistake with forums.
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

I think you can't be banned soon enough. Little trolling shits, I swear...
creocoder

Post by creocoder »

Curunir wrote:I think you can't be banned soon enough. Little trolling shits, I swear...
There is nothing about trolling. Stop pumping trolling athmosphere for topics and questions you do not like. For what i should be banned? Because you uncomfortable for threads like this?
Leki

Post by Leki »

creocoder wrote: You are just a pathetic man, from which it is impossible to make any constructive. I wonder what you doing here? For people like you there is Call of Duty serias. I think you just mistake with forums.
:lol:
I'm the Gate I'm the Key.
Dawn of Lore
antti

Post by antti »

We welcome healthy debate on these forums but not with manners like these. I'm going to lock the thread now, sorry. :)
Steven Seagal of gaming industry