Grimrock 2 Pre-Order

Have trouble running Legend of Grimrock 2 or do you have questions about the purchasing options? Look for help here.
Keith Weisshar

Grimrock 2 Pre-Order

Post by Keith Weisshar »

Grimrock 2 is available for pre-order on Steam but I already pre-ordered from Humble Bundle. When I login to the Humble Bundle account there is a list of Unredeemed Steam Keys and Grimrock 2 is in this list but when I visit the Grimrock 2 key page, there is no Steam key, only the page that has the newsletter subscription settings.
Sir Tawmis

Re: Grimrock 2 Pre-Order

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I am not any official person, but I wonder if the Steam keys will be released when the game is released?
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Zathor

Post by Zathor »

I ordered the game from Humble Bundle also. When will I receive my Steam key?
antti

Post by antti »

The keys will be made available at the time (or a little before) the game is released. So hold on tight! :)
Steven Seagal of gaming industry
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I was finally right about something! Pardon me while I celebrate! :lol:
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
thedemon44

Post by thedemon44 »

Ahh thank god, I was worried as well. It would be real comforting to get that key sooner than later. As it stands I wish I had held off so I could buy it directly from Steam just to have the reassurance that I will 100% be able to play it on Steam at release.

Just a little heads up for you, I am sure many others feel the same. I am sure many of us have seen examples of games released on Steam where the users who purchased a game before it was out on Steam had to wait longer to play the game than those who were late to the party.

I know I am supposed to feel better being told I will have the key when it is released or before, but I do not. I will not feel better until that key is a reality.
Face the enemy and don't run unless you have to. Hit and move is for pussies.
reddragonrob

Post by reddragonrob »

Was curious if that was the way things would go as I pre-ordered on Humble Bundle as well.
Unfortunately I am saddened by the fact that I pre-ordered mere days before it went on discount. :(

Guess I shouldn't have jumped on the wagon so quick and waited til closer to release but didn't figure
GR2 would have any sort of discount BEFORE release..only perhaps sometime after to renew interest.

Oh well. Still, GR 1 was an awesome game and definitely looking forwards to playing GR2.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

reddragonrob wrote:Was curious if that was the way things would go as I pre-ordered on Humble Bundle as well.
Unfortunately I am saddened by the fact that I pre-ordered mere days before it went on discount. :(
Did Humble Bundle ask full price beforehand?

Well AH started the LoG2 pre-order with the 15% discount right here, so Humble Bundle store prolly just matched up.
antti

Post by antti »

reddragonrob wrote:Was curious if that was the way things would go as I pre-ordered on Humble Bundle as well.

Guess I shouldn't have jumped on the wagon so quick and waited til closer to release but didn't figure
GR2 would have any sort of discount BEFORE release..only perhaps sometime after to renew interest.

Oh well. Still, GR 1 was an awesome game and definitely looking forwards to playing GR2.
The same discount has been there (or at least SHOULD have been there) since the beginning of the pre-orders. If you want to make sure, you can check out your receipt and see if the correct discounted price is there. :)
Steven Seagal of gaming industry
diceman

Post by diceman »

Just placed my Pre-Order (via the Developer-Site). :)
I've also just beaten the first part, now I'm all pumped for the sequel. The image I've been confronted with most, probably was this:

:D :D
Big Thanks to the team for the most intense Gaming Experience I've had in years. No Cutscenes, just Gameplay, the way it's supposed to be.