How is the Game

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Binnesman

How is the Game

Post by Binnesman »

I am thinking of purchasing the game but was wondering if it is polished and has a lot to offer? Is it a game I will complete in 20hrs? Just curious.
dbgager

Re: How is the Game

Post by dbgager »

Really nice..If you like old school dungeon crawling. This game will ring your bell.
Tepic

Post by Tepic »

I died in the 2nd level because I got cocky. Reminds me of what happened when I played Bloodwych for the first time!

Worth the money for sure. How long is it? No idea, I doubt anybody can answer that one after 1h 45 mins :)
Wyliecoyote1511

Post by Wyliecoyote1511 »

Depends where your heart lies, have you played Dungeon Master??. If your answer is yes, then get this game!!. I'm not saying a new generation will not like this game, I hope they do, but this type of game holds a special place in the heart of the old school rpg'er.

As for the time it takes to complete?? depends on how big the dev's made the game, your ability to solve complex puzzles (without Google!!) etc. :mrgreen:
Sirushimo

Post by Sirushimo »

I didnt played any dungeon master in the past, but the last week i was watching some videos of youtube, and the ambientation and personality of that kind of games were absolutely awesome. My steam is downloading grimrock atm, hopefully it will great. =D
Fnord

Post by Fnord »

Binnesman wrote:I am thinking of purchasing the game but was wondering if it is polished and has a lot to offer? Is it a game I will complete in 20hrs? Just curious.
I'm not one of the old guard, I did not grow up with tile-based dungeon crawlers. And I've been playing the game non stop (as in I have not moved away from my computer screen) since the moment it launched. Now it is time to feed the pet, but after that, back to Grimrock!