steam pre order problems

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
metalcoholic

Re: steam pre order problems

Post by metalcoholic »

wooglah wrote:
metalcoholic wrote:i will be looking for a refund for this game.
So, you are going to harm the indie dev team for something Valve messed up? Great logic! /sarcasm off
So Its MY fault that two companies that SELL a product, cant manage to sell it on time to the people that pre-orderd it in support of the devs?

Frankly if you cant manage to get your customers there promised product and cant manage to get your publishers to do their job... then frankly NO i don't feel like supporting the company at all. indie or not, when i BUY something with MY money i expect to get the PRODUCT. When i DON'T get the product i ask for a return.

you expect me to buy something and then not get it? great logic! /sarcasm off
Andarian Fuchsfell

Post by Andarian Fuchsfell »

Yes, it's 12,59 € (10 % off) on Steam. So the pre-order was cheaper.
Last edited by Andarian Fuchsfell on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kosac

Post by kosac »

snow wrote:
kosac wrote:this is joke? on steam for 9euro.. but preorder dosnt work.. steam pages yes.. but preorde no... omg guys..
9? Says 12.59 for me.
9,89e to 18.4.2012 its action..

guys i hawe solution for problems on steam preorder.. try click on your preorder email and follow your activation link on http://www.humblebundle.com there is download of game!!!!! so ignore steam and go to HUMBLEBUNDLE !!!
Fonzman

Post by Fonzman »

But metalcoholoic ... you GOT the product!
You can download the standalone installer and play the game - and be honest: istn't "playing the game" what you have waited for?
Phlimm

Post by Phlimm »

metalcoholic wrote:
wooglah wrote:
So, you are going to harm the indie dev team for something Valve messed up? Great logic! /sarcasm off
So Its MY fault that two companies that SELL a product, cant manage to sell it on time to the people that pre-orderd it in support of the devs?

Frankly if you cant manage to get your customers there promised product and cant manage to get your publishers to do their job... then frankly NO i don't feel like supporting the company at all. indie or not, when i BUY something with MY money i expect to get the PRODUCT. When i DON'T get the product i ask for a return.

You can get it right now. I already downloaded and installed the stand alone...which WILL port over to Steam once Valve gets their act together. Stop whining about a non issue when there are people who cannot run it for technical reasons.
userwords

Post by userwords »

working in steam DOWNLOAAAAAD

U NEED TO RESTART STEAM IS WORKING
Last edited by userwords on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boeboe

Post by Boeboe »

metalcoholic wrote:
wooglah wrote:

I only see someone that would rather complain on forums like a 16 year old kid instead of playing the game he paid for.

And I can confirm steam installer is working now.
Last edited by Boeboe on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bonkalypse

Post by bonkalypse »

just restarted steam, and I can now download the full game. give it a try
Andarian Fuchsfell

Post by Andarian Fuchsfell »

Same here. Steam download is working right now, after you restart your Steam client. Bandwith is very fine at the moment, so the download goes very fast.
Last edited by Andarian Fuchsfell on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RelICs

Post by RelICs »

good stuff time for a restart