steam pre order problems

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
redfox_dw

Re: steam pre order problems

Post by redfox_dw »

Well no reason to rant about steam here.
I just cant wait to play this game. Thanks for the proper reply from the devs btw.
Fonzman

Post by Fonzman »

Calm down guys .. Almost Human delivered a standalone-installer, and you ALL are ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME!
Are you telling us, achievemts are more interesting and neccessary for you, than being able to experiance the first dungeon crawler in about 20 years?!?

Games are meant to have fun playing them!
zicman

Post by zicman »

If we start to play on the Standalone and move our Saves on Steam, "success" can be unlocked ? or we must start the game a new time ?
argh

Post by argh »

Moral of the story: people really like achievements!
SockDog

Post by SockDog »

Steam is always like this, I've learnt to take pre-release times with a pinch of salt it makes life that little less stressful. :)

To the guy wanting a refund, come on, you're talking minutes here, you can play the game from the direct download if it's that important. Nobody does this stuff to purposely annoy their customers and I have to question how much you want the game if a tiny delay that has a work around is enough to turn you off. Chill dude, we'll get to play soon enough.
SecretSantana

Post by SecretSantana »

Annoying, for sure. But come one, we're all jazzed to play a game with a NO AUTOMAP option. I'm going straight back to 1983, why on earth would I care about achievements?
Fonzman

Post by Fonzman »

Damn right. If I have successfully finished the game, I'll PROBABLY know that. I don't need an achievemnt to tell me so :-)
Vesuvius

Post by Vesuvius »

Same here as well...
kosac

Post by kosac »

this is joke? on steam for 9euro.. but preorder dosnt work.. steam pages yes.. but preorde no... omg guys..
snow

Post by snow »

kosac wrote:this is joke? on steam for 9euro.. but preorder dosnt work.. steam pages yes.. but preorde no... omg guys..
9? Says 12.59 for me.