Steam Achievements

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
OniTako

Re: Steam Achievements

Post by OniTako »

I really don't care about achievements. There are some of them that are fun to unlock, but others are simply painfull and boring. I prefer rewards ingame, like a unlockable gallery of music or pictures about the game, and things like these.
Taking achievements for nothing? No thank's!
Eiba

Post by Eiba »

I quite like achievements in the sense that they are meant to be directed challenges for if you want more out of the game.

I never really go for any the first time I play, If I get the urge to play again i'll look and see if there's any I'm interested in.
Firing

Post by Firing »

Steam Achievement page finally works:
LonePaladin

Post by LonePaladin »

Know what's odd? According to the global achievement stats on Steam, over 75% of the people who own it have gotten the 'cast 25 spells' achievement already. Almost 15% have already beaten the game. Unless I'm mistaken, Steam has barely had the game available for an hour.
Drake

Post by Drake »

Hissssa wrote:I kick it old school in the sense that I like games without achievements. You knew how good you were when you played it or when people watched you play. I don't need no stinkin' e-chievement to let everyone know that I am the same as everyone else who probably stopped specifically to get that achievement too.
I know that many people like achievements only to exhibit to other player, like hunting trophies. For me is more a personal matter, just another challenge between me and the game.