Grimrock 2

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Ixnatifual

Re: Grimrock 2

Post by Ixnatifual »

I'm alone in the office right now. Tomorrow people will find they have new desktop backgrounds. :twisted:
Komag

Post by Komag »

Looks amazing, just WOW :o :shock:

:D
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
Neikun

Post by Neikun »

Ixnatifual wrote:I'm alone in the office right now. Tomorrow people will find they have new desktop backgrounds. :twisted:
I did the same thing on my home PC haha
"I'm okay with being referred to as a goddess."
Community Model Request Thread
See what I'm working on right now: Neikun's Workshop
Lead Coordinator for Legends of the Northern Realms Project
  • Message me to join in!
Mutman

Post by Mutman »

Neikun wrote:
Ixnatifual wrote:I'm alone in the office right now. Tomorrow people will find they have new desktop backgrounds. :twisted:
I did the same thing on my home PC haha
there are more of us :D

I am totally excited, I mean, how many companies show only one screenshot from upcoming game and people are freaking out with excitement? :D :D
Runebooks: http://www.nexusmods.com/legendofgrimrock2/mods/13/? for Legend of Grimrock 2
Runebooks and books: http://grimrock.nexusmods.com/mods/217/ for Legend of Grimrock 1
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

All the screenshots shown of Grimrock 2 so far have been great, but this one is particularly interesting since it's outdoors.
petri

Post by petri »

Ixnatifual wrote:All the screenshots shown of Grimrock 2 so far have been great, but this one is particularly interesting since it's outdoors.
But there is only one LoG2 screenshot :) The older shots are technically not from LoG2 but from the DLC.
cookiemonster16

Post by cookiemonster16 »

petri wrote:
Ixnatifual wrote:All the screenshots shown of Grimrock 2 so far have been great, but this one is particularly interesting since it's outdoors.
But there is only one LoG2 screenshot :) The older shots are technically not from LoG2 but from the DLC.
But will the tile sets shown in the two shots be in LoG2?
IgorPoulpupov

Post by IgorPoulpupov »

LoG made me think of Dungeon Master, this shot makes me think about Dungeon Master 2: outdoors locations... Same evolution, about 20 years later?
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

petri wrote:
Did somebody just say DLC?? :twisted:
pulpum

Post by pulpum »

this looks very very very promising...

so we can hope for a dlc (new dungeon + tileset) and you're working on LOG² on the same time? almost human! thank you very much!
ad&d / ff / d&d