Last day anxiety mitigation

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Breogan

Re: Last day anxiety mitigation

Post by Breogan »

I started EOB 3 again just to wait till midnight, hoping they will release the game this night ! :roll:
Lokik

Post by Lokik »

Yay, game coming out tomorrow and I don't have anything better to do. Being unemployed and in a long distance relationship ain't so bad at the moment! :lol:
nianu

Post by nianu »

Lokik wrote:Yay, game coming out tomorrow and I don't have anything better to do. Being unemployed and in a long distance relationship ain't so bad at the moment! :lol:
i know what you mean haha. i'm married but i'm unemployed so i gots all the time in the world :) but that also means i have nothing to do while i wait :(
ᶘ╯ᵒᴥᵒᶅ╯︵ ┻━┻
Anton

Post by Anton »

I cannot wait for tomorrow. I've got some fine ale, I'll be ordering Chinese food, and I've got alllll night to play this game... Gimmiegimmie :lol:
Brogar

Post by Brogar »

Coors Light and watch Darkon followed by Xena marathon. :lol:
Crashbanito

Post by Crashbanito »

I have some water and jaffa cakes. Well I had Jaffa cakes....
Grimrock FAQ | If you see something fishy, flag that post! | My Gaming/Tech Blog
Arinvald

Post by Arinvald »

nianu wrote:my husband doesn't allow me to drink -_- you have no idea how bad i would love to do these things lol.
You definitely need a new husband. lol Just kidding.

I stopped by my local Liquor Barn today and stocked up on Spaten lager and Kingfisher lager. After tomorrow I will not leave my house until I finish the game. Last night I watched about half of the first season of Game of Thrones and will finish it tonight.
nianu

Post by nianu »

Arinvald wrote:
nianu wrote:my husband doesn't allow me to drink -_- you have no idea how bad i would love to do these things lol.

I stopped by my local Liquor Barn today and stocked up on Spaten lager and Kingfisher lager. After tomorrow I will not leave my house until I finish the game. Last night I watched about half of the first season of Game of Thrones and will finish it tonight.
no biggie haha. how is that show? i've been reading the books. they're really good and i want to watch the show but i can't find it anywhere to watch and i don't have HBO. :x
ᶘ╯ᵒᴥᵒᶅ╯︵ ┻━┻
Arinvald

Post by Arinvald »

nianu wrote:
Arinvald wrote:

no biggie haha. how is that show? i've been reading the books. they're really good and i want to watch the show but i can't find it anywhere to watch and i don't have HBO. :x

I bought it off Amazon as soon as it was released. Second time watching it. Absolutely fabulous! It will be hell waiting another year for the second season to be released since I don't have HBO either. You will definitely want to see it but maybe after you have already read the published books. I won't read any series until it is completely finished. I get the sense that ASOIAF is heading down the Wheel of Time road and I don't want to be left hanging.
nianu

Post by nianu »

Arinvald wrote:
I bought it off Amazon as soon as it was released. Second time watching it. Absolutely fabulous! It will be hell waiting another year for the second season to be released since I don't have HBO either. You will definitely want to see it but maybe after you have already read the published books. I won't read any series until it is completely finished. I get the sense that ASOIAF is heading down the Wheel of Time road and I don't want to be left hanging.
ah okay. that's cool :) i'm on the 3rd book which i think is past what the series is at now. i'm kind of disappointed that they're still calling it "A Game of Thrones" when they're not even in that book anymore. oh well lol. maybe i can convince my hubby to let me buy it :) i hope you enjoy LoG :D
ᶘ╯ᵒᴥᵒᶅ╯︵ ┻━┻