Dungeon Editor Progress

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Darklord

Re: Dungeon Editor Progress

Post by Darklord »

I've never actually had a Sauna, something I should try one day I guess. :)

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
Marinus

Post by Marinus »

Im new with the Dungeon Editor thing. How does it work ??. You build levels and play it or can other LOG-gamers play your build-level too ? :?:
Thanx in advance :)
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Marinus wrote:Im new with the Dungeon Editor thing. How does it work ??. You build levels and play it or can other LOG-gamers play your build-level too ? :?:
The idea if you can make dungeons and then share them with others. It's going to be awesome. :D

Daniel.
Marinus

Post by Marinus »

Darklord wrote:
Marinus wrote:Im new with the Dungeon Editor thing. How does it work ??. You build levels and play it or can other LOG-gamers play your build-level too ? :?:
The idea if you can make dungeons and then share them with others. It's going to be awesome. :D

Daniel.
Thanks Daniel. I can't wait !!!! :mrgreen:
Gotcha!

Post by Gotcha! »

Question: Will people also be allowed to create intros to their dungeons, much like Grimrock's current intro: Text with backgrounds?
petri

Post by petri »

Merethif wrote:
petri wrote:Summer equals sauna (...)
As far as I know in Finland every season equals sauna ;-)
Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant a sauna on the shore of a lake somewhere in the middle of a forest next to a summer cottage made of timber :)
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

petri wrote: Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant a sauna on the shore of a lake somewhere in the middle of a forest next to a summer cottage made of timber :)
Wow don't start thinking about early retirement, we want more of your games first! :P

Daniel.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Don't worry to much about that. That cottage probably has a 80' big screen, with AC and a DS3 connection for playing games on those cold nights......heheh
azidahaka

Post by azidahaka »

ehy petri, promise me you won't relese it at the end of august.... :(
Javokis

Post by Javokis »

Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet? Is it ready, yet?