map drawing

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
matthewfarmery

Re: map drawing

Post by matthewfarmery »

and add two versions with white backgrounds
drewman21

Post by drewman21 »

I pre-ordered through GOG but I can't seem to access any of the "goodies" so to speak. How are people getting the map that is being talked about? Was it from the steam or the almost human pre-order? Kinda would be nice to know.
Thanks!
Karkarov

Post by Karkarov »

drewman21 wrote:I pre-ordered through GOG but I can't seem to access any of the "goodies" so to speak. How are people getting the map that is being talked about? Was it from the steam or the almost human pre-order? Kinda would be nice to know.
Thanks!
You can't pre order from Steam directly. The only pre order options are direct from Almost Human or GoG. You will get the goodies with a GoG preorder when the game is actually released. If you order direct you get them now.
Zetr0

Post by Zetr0 »

I ordered through GOG,

I have access to the following goodies

manual
wallpapers
map
main music theme
dev team photos
design sketches
artworks

Once you signed up to GOG, goto -

my account >> my games

and then click on Legend of Grimrock

from that on the left hand side you will be presented with a nice array of files to wet ones appitite for the 11th of April.
drewman21

Post by drewman21 »

Thanks for the replies guys. Turns out it does do what you say IF you are on a PC with the GOG downloader. I did it from my mac at work. That explains it. Thanks for all your help. I will have to take a peak tonight at home at the goodies. Till then I guess I will just daydream of dungeons through out the day!
Peace
lFlapjackl

Post by lFlapjackl »

Maybe some of you will enjoy a modified graph that I fixed up.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=222