What did you think of the Mass Effect 3 Endings?

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
earthyearth

Post by earthyearth »

I hated them like most of the Mass Effect fans

I think they did not make sense, and did not consider your decisions in the rest of the trilogy
S0ny_B1ack

Re: What did you think of the Mass Effect 3 Endings?

Post by S0ny_B1ack »

Here is a youtbe vid with all endings at the same time to ... compare the 'different' endings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPelM2hwhJA

I haven't played Mass effect myself, but heared only good stuff about the story, untill the endings, which can hardly be called different :?
TΛPETRVE

Post by TΛPETRVE »

I refuse to play Mass Effect 3. I partially enjoyed ME2 for its plot and even finished the game (albeit teeth-gnashingly), but the gameplay mechanics put me off and I'll gladly ignore the rest of the series.
YOU NOW PROSSESS DRACULA'S RIB!
nianu

Post by nianu »

i was very disappointed. i loved me 1 and 2 and was so excited about me3. not only were the endings terrible but they've also announced a me4... i'll probably still play it but not until it's $10 or something.
ᶘ╯ᵒᴥᵒᶅ╯︵ ┻━┻
Reldn

Post by Reldn »

I detest the ending, and I sadly had it spoiled as I was only a little ways into the game, so, after all that I can't even bring myself to play ME3 now...Actually it's killed any desire to play the other two games now as well.
WarBaby2

Post by WarBaby2 »

Well, I am/was part of the Retake Movement, so I loathed it, naturally.^^

It simply was so glaringly evident that this "endings" where a cheap, last minute decision that was so totally out of place and not in line with the themes of the series... just ugly.

But seeing how BioWare handled the whole matter, I finally turned away from them. The BW I know, that made the Baldur's Gate series and other great RPGs, is dead for good.
Reldn

Post by Reldn »

WarBaby2 wrote:But seeing how BioWare handled the whole matter, I finally turned away from them. The BW I know, that made the Baldur's Gate series and other great RPGs, is dead for good.
I'm highly leaning towards just trading in my CE on Amazon, but I'm waiting to hear this "announcement" about the endings in April, before I decide to do anything. (Certainly not holding my breath for them to do anything meaningful though)

*shakes his head sadly* I was one of those who was really hoping for Jade Empire 2, but now? Not so much...Not after this debacle.
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

The film was okay-ish, I managed to stay awake, still waiting for the game to appear.
Dungeon Legend about the Master of Grimrock
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

The ending was ok, I guess more options would be nice though. At least my Shepard survived! :D

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...