NEWS: Release Date Announced - Pre-order Now!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Blade Runner

Re: NEWS: Release Date Announced - Pre-order Now!

Post by Blade Runner »

If that is all you can share, then good enough for me and I am glad I purchased it directly. 8-)
Sol_HSA

Post by Sol_HSA »

Blade Runner wrote:If that is all you can share, then good enough for me and I am glad I purchased it directly. 8-)
Note that I don't work for Almost Human Games, I'm just their friend - I don't know the details myself. I do know all those contracts are under NDA though.
Reminder: moderators (green names) don't work for almost human. | http://iki.fi/sol/ - My schtuphh..
menne

Post by menne »

:D

I was waiting a game like this for so long ....

Thank you for this, I'm so happy, it seems like I came back in time, when I was only a child and dreams are named Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Black Crypt ... long time ago, but it is so bright in my memories....

Old school is still alive ! :D
nianu

Post by nianu »

menne wrote::D

I was waiting a game like this for so long ....

Thank you for this, I'm so happy, it seems like I came back in time, when I was only a child and dreams are named Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Black Crypt ... long time ago, but it is so bright in my memories....

welcome to the club!
ᶘ╯ᵒᴥᵒᶅ╯︵ ┻━┻
Blade Runner

Post by Blade Runner »

Well, again I appreciate your insight on the matter. To be honest, I was starting to second guess my purchase through the website when I realized I would not be able to re-download the standalone version if I lose it. But knowing that the best way to support the company is through a direct purchase makes the decision worth it.
Patchumz

Post by Patchumz »

Blade Runner wrote:Well, again I appreciate your insight on the matter. To be honest, I was starting to second guess my purchase through the website when I realized I would not be able to re-download the standalone version if I lose it. But knowing that the best way to support the company is through a direct purchase makes the decision worth it.
They give you a link to a Humble page that is specifically for you, where you can redownload the game whenever you want.
Chlorinus

Post by Chlorinus »

Oh dear, the game is registered to Steam if you activated it there already, right? I'm afraid because the Grimrock preorder page doesn't exist on Steam, only the actual Grimrock page.
nianu

Post by nianu »

Chlorinus wrote:Oh dear, the game is registered to Steam if you activated it there already, right? I'm afraid because the Grimrock preorder page doesn't exist on Steam, only the actual Grimrock page.
i have mine activated on steam and it shows up in my game list as Legend of Grimlock Pre Order
ᶘ╯ᵒᴥᵒᶅ╯︵ ┻━┻
Chlorinus

Post by Chlorinus »

nianu wrote:
Chlorinus wrote:Oh dear, the game is registered to Steam if you activated it there already, right? I'm afraid because the Grimrock preorder page doesn't exist on Steam, only the actual Grimrock page.
i have mine activated on steam and it shows up in my game list as Legend of Grimlock Pre Order
Yeah, as in when I click on "Visit Store Page" it brings me back to Steam instead of the Grimlock store page. I've never really preordered things that appear on Steam, so I'm not sure how this will work.
nianu

Post by nianu »

i'm pretty sure what will happen is on April 11, the store page will hopefully be up and the download button will show up. it has a counter for when it will be available for download.
ᶘ╯ᵒᴥᵒᶅ╯︵ ┻━┻