[SPOILER] ALL MAPS+ #SECRETS, TREASURES, SKULLS, TOORUMS, SPELLS and TOMES

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Draken

Re: MAPS+ #SECRETS, TREASURES, SKULLS, TOORUMS, SPELLS and T

Post by Draken »

Is the secret count on level 10 accurate?... I have 68 secrets, and cant find the 69th... i havent checked the shrine tho...

Edit: 69 secrets, i forgot about the one dropping down the teleporter at the end of the 2 key room
Last edited by Draken on Fri May 04, 2012 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sagagemini

Post by Sagagemini »

I can't find the last 2 notes from toorum on floor 10. They show up together in your map with a secret also but i searcher all walls nearby and couldn't find anything.
Draken

Post by Draken »

that is a secret room opened somewhere else in that same area, check the central pillars for buttons.
Draken

Post by Draken »

yyyyeeah! took me quite a while, but i just made it to the end! 100%
all secrets, all treasures, all notes AND all ACHIEVEMENTS! :mrgreen:

thanks PSY for your awesome guide, i surelly would had missed lots of secrets and treasures if it wasnt for this guide!
PSY

Post by PSY »

Sagagemini wrote:I can't find the last 2 notes from toorum on floor 10. They show up together in your map with a secret also but i searcher all walls nearby and couldn't find anything.
I guess you mean the 2 Toorum's notes in the northern area of the map. There's a pillar a bit north-west from the notes, with a pit next to it. Check the pillar for a secret button!
https://psy-labs.com
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return
PSY

Post by PSY »

Draken wrote:yyyyeeah! took me quite a while, but i just made it to the end! 100%
all secrets, all treasures, all notes AND all ACHIEVEMENTS! :mrgreen:
Hey, congratulations on your success :!:

Draken wrote: thanks PSY for your awesome guide, i surelly would had missed lots of secrets and treasures if it wasnt for this guide!
You're more than welcome. Glad I could help!

PSY
Sagagemini

Post by Sagagemini »

Yea, right after posting here i decided to check the entire area and found it. Awesome part, finding his final notes. Thanks for this awesome maps!

Yesterday i started with Toorum and finished lol. Now ill put the game to rest till something new happens.
PSY

Post by PSY »

Congratulations, then :)
Lmiara

Post by Lmiara »

Hi, not using the spoilers maps (sorry doing my own ^^ thank's for the spoiler balise btw) I check often the numbers to see if I need to spent more time in each level or not.

I just finished level 3 on my new run (I abandoned the previous one at lvl 9, too many mistake in my builds, but we don't care, do we ?) and I do have 18 secrets found (I did the slime part on level 4).
PSY

Post by PSY »

Lmiara wrote:Hi...
...I just finished level 3 on my new run (I abandoned the previous one at lvl 9, too many mistake in my builds, but we don't care, do we ?) and I do have 18 secrets found (I did the slime part on level 4).
Hey :)

Right. I assigned the secret to level 4, but didn't assign it to backdoor using on level 3. (Which I should have, because it's only accessible by running down the secret stairs from level 3)
Thanks for the tip. I corrected all entries that were concerned.

PSY