NEWS: Release Date Announced - Pre-order Now!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Aslird

Re: NEWS: Release Date Announced - Pre-order Now!

Post by Aslird »

just pre-ordered direct from yourselves - I hope you all enjoy your new Ferraris :) (pics please)
Falkentyne

Post by Falkentyne »

Just preoredered directly from you guys. Great deal and hope you guys can afford some great Switzerland vacations :)
matthewfarmery

Post by matthewfarmery »

not sure if this has been mentioned already, but LoG has now become the no 1 seller on GOG

awesome and congrats, no idea how many copies it would have taken to get there, considering Anachronox was first for a while, but heck, nice to see LoG been first

congrats and well done

well, I think that pretty much speaks for itself really
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

matthewfarmery wrote:not sure if this has been mentioned already, but LoG has now become the no 1 seller on GOG
YAY! Party time for the team! :P

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
Dandy

Post by Dandy »

I hope someone is keeping count of how many days are left before release, I wouldn't want to miss it. :)
Dungeon Legend about the Master of Grimrock
nianu

Post by nianu »

Dandy wrote:I hope someone is keeping count of how many days are left before release, I wouldn't want to miss it. :)
on steam they have a count down for when it will unlock
ᶘ╯ᵒᴥᵒᶅ╯︵ ┻━┻
matthewfarmery

Post by matthewfarmery »

me too, I think its a tad under 2 weeks, I'm counting the days, but not sure if I should keep on counting or stop as it won't make the release come any faster

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207170/

I think staring at that thing will only make things worse, time usually is slow if you keep on staring at time
Durin

Post by Durin »

I was counting the hours... "Friday is close", i thought . The most important of Fridays is close. Almost Human is to deliver a great announcement ... It must surely be the release date...
And i clicked http://www.grimrock.net from my bookmarks, hoping for a minor out-of-schedule change... and there it was!
PRE-ORDER !!!
In just a matter of minutes i had my own product key waiting. Steam accepted it with no hustle what so ever.
And now, i have the soundtrack once again in repeat mode. Studying the manual. Enjoying the art. Already changed my wallpaper...

All these months we have been following you Almost Human, because we share the same passion for this genre.
Your professionalism should be an example to all gaming companies.

Thank you for everything !

They were bound together by shackles at feet so they were forced to work together as a team. ;)
S0ny_B1ack

Post by S0ny_B1ack »

Just heared of this gem, and instantly preordered it :D
Blade Runner

Post by Blade Runner »

I pre-ordered the game directly from your website to support your efforts and with the hope the company would receive a greater share of the profits. However, I am wondering if there is a difference between purchasing the game directly as opposed to purchasing the game via Steam or GOG. Are you at liberty to provide some insight on this matter?