Errors in the game manual

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
petri

Errors in the game manual

Post by petri »

Sorry about the grammatical errors in the game manual, especially in the intro story. We should have checked the manual with a native english speaker first. Thanks to the feedback from you guys we now have made corrections and improvements to the flow of the text. The fixed manual will be shipped with the game on April 11th.
Alaric

Re: Errors in the game manual

Post by Alaric »

Let me know if you need any proofreading in the future. I've moved on past my journalism career, but I like to think that my command of the English language is still quite on the level. :ugeek:
Jack Dandy

Post by Jack Dandy »

No worries man- I was glad just to get this neat, lore-packed manual in the first place. :)
HarpoonIPA

Post by HarpoonIPA »

I really wasn't looking for spelling errors. but this is a famous one, here in the States http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVsijmCFs50
"all your base are belong to us" :lol:
Alaric

Post by Alaric »

HarpoonIPA wrote:I really wasn't looking for spelling errors. but this is a famous one, here in the States http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVsijmCFs50
That's not a spelling error. That, my good sir, is an all-encompassing disaster of spectacular magnitude. :D
Jack Dandy

Post by Jack Dandy »

HarpoonIPA wrote:I really wasn't looking for spelling errors. but this is a famous one, here in the States http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVsijmCFs50
In the States?

Man, AYB was freaking WORLD-encompassing. One of the first huge Internet memes, when you think about it.
kiario

Post by kiario »

No problem. Those who are keen on pointing out spelling errors are the ones who always get too little sex :)
Alaric

Post by Alaric »

kiario wrote:No problem. Those who are keen on pointing out spelling errors are the ones who always get too little sex :)
And those who make woefully unintelligent statements on gaming forums, what do they suffer from?
kiario

Post by kiario »

Alaric wrote:
kiario wrote:No problem. Those who are keen on pointing out spelling errors are the ones who always get too little sex :)
And those who make woefully unintelligent statements on gaming forums, what do they suffer from?
just a joke mate :)
Alaric

Post by Alaric »

kiario wrote:
Alaric wrote:
just a joke mate :)
I'm just trolling. :twisted: