Time-based puzzles general tip (no spoilers)

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
argasek

Time-based puzzles general tip (no spoilers)

Post by argasek »

For any of you who are struggling with any timed puzzles:

if you feel you cannot complete the puzzle because you cannot just press the buttons / click quick enough AND you don't own a damn fast rig,

lower down the graphical settings to minimum to get fluent animation / movements.

Otherwise you'll get frustrated very quickly and have feeling that some riddles are "unsolvable"... ;)
ironmadeit

Re: Time-based puzzles general tip (no spoilers)

Post by ironmadeit »

Good one! i try that i am on my way to give up playing, but now give it a try again ;)
The Doppelgamer

Post by The Doppelgamer »

Also a small little tip, make sure none of your characters are overweight (they'll have the snail icon on their portraits), just having 1 character overweight will make you move much slower and can make a time-based puzzle extremely difficult or impossible… I made this silly mistake once xD
Check out my LoG2 Atlas Compendium (All Secrets, Treasures, Items, Equipment, Zones/Maps, & More!)
Also check out my LoG2 Icon
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Hey guys I have collected timed puzzle tips from all over the forums and posted them here,

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2055

Feel free to add any other ideas you have. :)

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...